cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 days now trying to get moderator to reset my account password

Brianna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone else have issues with resolving issues like resetting password for online account with a moderator? I dont use online account often but needed my password reset and its been back and forth for 4 days now. i answered security questions and then the last reply once that was complete was 24 hours ago asking me so do you want your password reset? Ive only been requesting this exact qestion for 4 days now.. and said if i didn't reply within 24 hours request would be closed.. so i replied once again yesterday and haven't received a response. 

Is the moderator a computerized response not a live agent type deal? Just appears i am getting generic responses.

5 REPLIES 5

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Brianna when you finally get your account sorted out, try to login at least once per month to avoid this issue again. hopefully... 

the system seems to delete passwords or something if you haven't logged in to your account for a certain amount of time

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Brianna ,

This can be frustrating. I feel there may be recent backlogs with holiday promotions and sign ups, etc.

As per @computergeek541 , please resubmit your request with the moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

In the meantime, try clearing your browser's cache and open up a tab in incognito mode and try logging in this way. Also, try the forget password option this method if it is asking you to do this.

Good luck and I hope you are back into you SELF SERVE sooner rather than later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brianna : Are you possibly replying to them in email? Emails from mods are actually only just notifications. Don't reply to those emails. You need to do all the communications in the private messaging system.

@Brianna  there are a few things you can do on your account by calling 611. Like making a payment, checking some stuff , etc. If that helps you in anyway while waiting for a moderator.

@Brianna wrote:

Has anyone else have issues with resolving issues like resetting password for online account with a moderator? I dont use online account often but needed my password reset and its been back and forth for 4 days now. i answered security questions and then the last reply once that was complete was 24 hours ago asking me so do you want your password reset? Ive only been requesting this exact qestion for 4 days now.. and said if i didn't reply within 24 hours request would be closed.. so i replied once again yesterday and haven't received a response. 

Is the moderator a computerized response not a live agent type deal? Just appears i am getting generic responses.

After 4 days, I would try again by clicking on this link:  Chat with Public Mobile (tiia.ai)

After loading that page, type in "forgot security question answer".

Need Help? Let's chat.