cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Accounts

vanginmi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I have 3 accounts and account numbers with PM and they each have an independent email associated with each.  Is there a way that I can have all three accounts associated with one email.  No worries if this is not possible....I just noticed a small drop arrow in the account number in self-service and wondered?

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mcs11 wrote:

@vanginmi wrote:

Hi I have 3 accounts and account numbers with PM and they each have an independent email associated with each.  Is there a way that I can have all three accounts associated with one email.  No worries if this is not possible....I just noticed a small drop arrow in the account number in self-service and wondered?

@vanginmi Unfortunately you can't manage more than one account under a single email. It's just the way PM is set up. I manage two accounts and what I do is use an alias for my kid's account so that all emails still come directly to me. Definitely easier that way. We use Microsoft Outlook -- here's some info on how aliases work with it. I imagine it is similar on other mail providers.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12407/microsoft-account-how-to-manage-aliases 

Google offers something similar:  http://www.thewindowsclub.com/gmail-address-tricks

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately not. Each SIM card need its own separate email address.

EDIT: Oh boy, all answers above came within seconds.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vanginmi wrote:

No. But some people forward emails from account to account. You could set two of the account emails to forward to one. Might get a little confusing figuring out exactly which account is talking to you though 🙂

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vanginmi wrote:

@vanginmi Unfortunately you can't manage more than one account under a single email. It's just the way PM is set up. I manage two accounts and what I do is use an alias for my kid's account so that all emails still come directly to me. Definitely easier that way. We use Microsoft Outlook -- here's some info on how aliases work with it. I imagine it is similar on other mail providers.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12407/microsoft-account-how-to-manage-aliases 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@vanginmi wrote:

No it is still one account per phone number and email.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Only 1 number for 1 account, vice versa.

So no, it's not possible to have multiple numbers in an account, considering that having 3 accounts = having 3 numbers.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

Need Help? Let's chat.