cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 number 1 email

Farrahdill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.  Some how my email got linked to my daughters account and mine.  I no longer can access my self service options only hers.  Does anyone know a way that I could unbind my email address from her profile so I am able to access mine?  Thank you very much

13 REPLIES 13

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Farrahdill While you're waiting for the moderators go here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/. See if either number will let you create an account; start with your daughter's and register her email if you get that far. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Farrahdill Ask you daughter to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to change your email to hers.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Click on the question mark located bottom right on this screen - "i want a human" to talk to the moderator. They will be able to fix it.

Farrahdill

They are both valid numbers

Farrahdill

Thank you very much

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try making a call from each phone. One account may be invalid as same email cannot be used for more than 1 account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Farrahdill give the phone number that you would like attached to the new email address you will provide. Stay safe. 

@Farrahdill wrote:

Thank you very much.  I have tried but only one account is listed

Contact the moderators then they are the only ones that can help.

You can click on the question mark in the bottom corner:

Ask to speak to a human

--> Account specific question

---> Speak t a human

----> Open a ticket

Or contact them directly in the link I provided.

Farrahdill

Thank you very much.  I have tried but only one account is listed

Screenshot_20200504-201526-01~3.jpeg

@Farrahdill go in to your self serve and see if the option to change accounts is there as @Naepalm suggested. it is unlikely this will work. no harm in trying.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Farrahdill wrote:

Hi.  Some how my email got linked to my daughters account and mine.  I no longer can access my self service options only hers.  Does anyone know a way that I could unbind my email address from her profile so I am able to access mine?  Thank you very much

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello,

Email changes are best done by the moderators, because we cannot access the back end of the business.

contact the moderators.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Farrahdill wrote:

When you log into your account try the account number toggle in the top right corner of your self serve account. 

If that does not work maybe the mods can split the account and give you access to your alone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.