cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 GB US data no longer available/listed on my overview

iulianca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on the $60 plan that included 2GB US Data and calling, and see the US portion is no longer listed on my summary page.

I'm on autopay program.

Any ideas?

21 REPLIES 21

@iulianca wrote:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator confirmed me,on my account:

1GB Add-on ------------------------- 1866.319  /  2048MB  means 2GB US data practical finished.

Sorry if I did you spending your time for nothing.

@iulianca  Not at all thats what were here for....and you helped us by confirming how the US 2gb roaming plan data is now displayed in accounts with that plan. It's a win win all the way around. We're always happy to help. Drop by anytime you need us.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iulianca 

So it seems kinda confusing to me. There were posts back in the $60 thread that indicated that the line was called:

2GB at 3G Speed.

I don't know why you're seeing 2048 in a 1gb line but stranger things happen around here.

iulianca

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator confirmed me,on my account:

1GB Add-on ------------------------- 1866.319  /  2048MB  means 2GB US data practical finished.

Sorry if I did you spending your time for nothing.

@gblackma wrote:

@darlicious , @iulianca is on the grandfathered $60 vacation US/Canada plan with the 2gig US roaming. Which it seems has changed in her plan area.

@darlicious wrote:

@iulianca   Remember the US roaming add ons start immeadiately after purchase. You can add funds to your account and wait until you are almost completely out of plan data before submitting payment and actually purchasing the add on. You are close to running out.....the 10 day time clock starts at the minute you purchase it and runs out ten days to that time....or once you deplete it. If you require another add on it is advisable to add the funds to your account and contact a moderator and arrange the approximate time you will need to have the next add on added to your account by the moderator. This will help avoid the 24 hour wait time required for you to make the purchase.

1. @gblackma  I am fully aware of the $60 US/Canada roaming plan the OP is on. Initially when mentioning the intention to purchase data I was going to warn it wasn't necessary on that plan until I saw the post of the usage:
1GB Add-on
   1866.319  /  2048MB

Although completely mislabeled this is the usage of the US 2gb roaming plan data. The OP is running out of data with less than 200mb left. Thus my advice about purchasing a US roaming data add on.

It would be more accurately described as a 240 hour, add on. 🙂

It is similar when purchasing roam mobility plans, if you pick the start time sometime in the middle of the day you can kindasorta get 2 usable days out of 1 purchased, depeding on your arrival/departure times...

@darlicious , @iulianca is on the grandfathered $60 vacation US/Canada plan with the 2gig US roaming. Which it seems has changed in her plan area.

@darlicious wrote:

@iulianca   Remember the US roaming add ons start immeadiately after purchase. You can add funds to your account and wait until you are almost completely out of plan data before submitting payment and actually purchasing the add on. You are close to running out.....the 10 day time clock starts at the minute you purchase it and runs out ten days to that time....or once you deplete it. If you require another add on it is advisable to add the funds to your account and contact a moderator and arrange the approximate time you will need to have the next add on added to your account by the moderator. This will help avoid the 24 hour wait time required for you to make the purchase.

@iulianca  You should be able to use your 2gb US data. Be sure to reboot by your phone after enabling your roaming. You may need to manually select either at&t or T-Mobile for a better connection. When this plan was eliminated the US features were no longer listed under your plan details but still available to you. Presumably the features will appear in your account once enabled in order to be able to track usage.

I see now you can see your US data just appears different from before. If rebooting your phone does not restore your internet connection try using airplane mode. Turn on for 5 min. Turn off. This should reset your connection. You should not have to buy an add on unless you deplete your US plan data.

I recall this discussion back when the plan was available. Since there are two categories of plan data I don't believe it ever showed up properly, it just worked. This plan couldn't have been available for selection for any more than two months, likely less.

AE_Collector

iulianca

My 1GB PM's holiday gift is not touched yet.

Yes,I'm in US now and gonna buy some US data

@iulianca it shows a 2gb but is called a 1 gig add on. Isn't the 2 gigs supposed to be US roaming ?

@iulianca wrote:

You have absolutelly right, 2GB US data is missing from the plan details.

Instead I have:

1GB Add-on
   1866.319  /  2048MB

It looks like some rest from 2GB,but no internet connection...and who is this 1GB Add-on,and where is 2GB US like before?

@iulianca wrote:

Instead I have:

1GB Add-on
   1866.319  /  2048MB

It looks like some rest from 2GB,but no internet connection...and who is this 1GB Add-on,and where is 2GB US like before?

Is the 1GB add-on either the PM's holiday gift or the earlier PM's summer 1GB add-on gift.  If you have used up your US data, then your only option is to buy the US roaming data for 10 days.  Unless you can wait for your renewal cycle?  Also are you in the US currently?

iulianca

Instead I have:

1GB Add-on
   1866.319  /  2048MB

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar wrote:

Unless you used up the 2GB in the current cycle? In which case the line item will dissapear from the overview page.

That is possible too, but I remember reading other posters also saying that 2GB US data was missing from the plan details on the US/Canada $60 plan.  Of course, I don't know if that was fixed and all the details are properly displayed now or not.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Unless you used up the 2GB in the current cycle? In which case the line item will dissapear from the overview page.

@iulianca wrote:

If I have access to that 2 GB US data,how can I see my usage ?

@iulianca   IIRC for some reason the details of your plan doesn't display all the information in the overview page, but your 2GB data should still be available to you as long as you are on the $60 plan with 2GB US roaming.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi iulianca,

You can check the usage from your self serve account.

Kind regards,

Alex 

iulianca

If I have access to that 2 GB US data,how can I see my usage ?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@iulianca wrote:

I am on the $60 plan that included 2GB US Data and calling, and see the US portion is no longer listed on my summary page.

I'm on autopay program.

Any ideas?

Long as you haven't changed or altered your plan...you still have access to that US data/calling whenever you're in US.

That covetted old plan is no longer available at PM...so if you change it, you won't be able to get it back again.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@iulianca Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@iulianca wrote:

I'm on autopay program.

Any ideas?

gail709
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Since your question is account specific, you should contact a moderator who can check your accouont.  Just click on the question mark at the bottom of the page and type in Moderator, specific account question.

Need Help? Let's chat.