cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off Promo glitch?

C_C_G
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to Public Mobile and signed up for a new plan in March of this year - which I'm glad to say, included the $10 Off Promo for my first 6 months.

The thing is: I just got a text from Public Mobile today saying that my final 10$ credit has been applied. It's only been 4 months.

A quick review of my billing history shows that this is indeed the 4th $10 credit applied. 

What gives?

4 REPLIES 4

C_C_G

Thanks!

C_C_G

Thanks for the response!

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Alan_K from PM posted that it was a glitch and a new text would be resent with a corrected message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Get-10-off-for-6-Months-finishes-in-5-months/...

I also got a very quick response from a PM Moderator stating the same thing!

@C_C_G wrote:

I switched to Public Mobile and signed up for a new plan in March of this year - which I'm glad to say, included the $10 Off Promo for my first 6 months.

The thing is: I just got a text from Public Mobile today saying that my final 10$ credit has been applied. It's only been 4 months.

A quick review of my billing history shows that this is indeed the 4th $10 credit applied. 

What gives?

The text message was sent out by Public Mobile by mistake.  They've said that it's only the text message that's in error.

Need Help? Let's chat.