cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why i can not get the friend reward?

toniteng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my friend introduced me this public phone plan ( 40$ plan) and i have been told that i can get 10$ reward in my account once i activited it, and i did open an account and get activited as well as provided my friend phone number, but until now nothing happens in my account (no 10$ credit been reward into my account) not sure how this works, could some one help on this ? thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If the referral number was entered I assure you that your credit will show when you check your account in the morning. I have never seen it take a full 24 hours. Not saying that doesn't happen, but I've referred over 20 people and everyone that was eligible for the $10 credit received it within 24 hours. Any promotion referral credit (like the $25 one late 2018) have showed up for me within 24 hours as well. So here's to hoping you see it in the morning!!

GC

toniteng

@Dunkman wrote:

@toniteng

Up to 72 hours, but usually within 24 hours.  Probably be in your account by tomorrow.  If more than 72 hours, you can contact moderator.

thanks for the reply; will wait tomorrow and see, thanks alot for the help

@toniteng

Up to 72 hours, but usually within 24 hours.  Probably be in your account by tomorrow.  If more than 72 hours, you can contact moderator.

toniteng

i get this new sim activited at the 4:30 today, afternoon, so your mean i might need to wait for 3days to get it?

toniteng

thanks for the reply, i did activited this new number afternoon at 4,30 around, at the digital sales area of Walmart richmond center store, the staff was telling me that i will get the 10$ credit in my account right a way once the activition is done, i am checking with my friend right now but not get the reply yet, not sure they get the text or not. but until now in my account the only thing shows is the 2$ reward for the auto pay...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@toniteng wrote:

my friend introduced me this public phone plan ( 40$ plan) and i have been told that i can get 10$ reward in my account once i activited it, and i did open an account and get activited as well as provided my friend phone number, but until now nothing happens in my account (no 10$ credit been reward into my account) not sure how this works, could some one help on this ? thanks!

You entered their phone number during your activation when it asked if you had been referred?  Did they get a text saying someone had signed up or can they see in their account under referrals your phone number?  When did you activate?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@toniteng wrote:

@tonitengIt takes up to 72 hours, when did you activate?

Need Help? Let's chat.