cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why am i still paying $40 when i have auto payment setup?

twlau65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I never paid attention to my PM bill.. my plan is $40 a month and i am set up on auto payment. Why am i still paying $40 and not $38 a month? Also, I just referred someone to PM and is now setup.. so will i see the $20 credit into my account soon?
Is the holiday gift of 400 mins international and 1GB extra permanent and i will get it every month? 
Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think this is your 1st month billing that is why you are still paying $40.  You should see your Auto-Payment Credits the next billing date.  By the way, you won't get a discounted plan per se, you just get credits that are deducted from your total amount that is due for the month.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@twlau65 wrote:

I never paid attention to my PM bill.. my plan is $40 a month and i am set up on auto payment. Why am i still paying $40 and not $38 a month? Also, I just referred someone to PM and is now setup.. so will i see the $20 credit into my account soon?
Is the holiday gift of 400 mins international and 1GB extra permanent and i will get it every month? 
Thank you

Do you see $2 reward on your overview page after login.

If yes, something is not right.  Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

If no, double check to make sure you still have the autopay enabled.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If this is your first month, you pay the first monthly payment in full. You'll get $4 off your 2nd month and then $2. Each month after that.

As for the holiday gifts, they are 1 time not every month.

Did you "purchase" them.

Check out this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Step-by-Step-How-to-get-your-Holiday-Gi...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@twlau65 wrote:

Thank you

Are you in Alberta? Are you seeing about 40 on your payment card? That's $38 * 1.05 = $39.90. If you have an AB # that is.

Your $20 should arrive overnight. But that wording says up to 3 days.

The gifts are one-time add-ons. They'll stay on your account until consumed.

Need Help? Let's chat.