cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updates about Black Friday Reward

fish2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good evening,

Just create this post to update my Black Friday rewards. I activated my $25 plan on Sunday (around 2:30pm). Got the message telling me the number has been successully ported in about an hour. Data was available to use in about 2 hours. Registerd my self-serve account online and found the $2 auto-pay credit there already on Sundat night. For the $10 regular referral credit, it was in my account yesterday (after about 24 hours) and my second month free $25 credit is now in my account (48 hours later). Also my friend got the $1 RAF credit on Sunday. So it is true when someone replied that the promotion cretit will normally be in the accout within 72 hours.

3 REPLIES 3

mailinges
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Glad it worked for you.  Hopefully it will go as quickly for everyone else. 🙂  

fish2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@computergeek541 wrote:

@fish2019 wrote:

Good evening,

Just create this post to update my Black Friday rewards. I activated my $25 plan on Sunday (around 2:30pm). Got the message telling me the number has been successully ported in about an hour. Data was available to use in about 2 hours. Registerd my self-serve account online and found the $2 auto-pay credit there already on Sundat night. For the $10 regular referral credit, it was in my account yesterday (after about 24 hours) and my second month free $25 credit is now in my account (48 hours later). Also my friend got the $1 RAF credit on Sunday. So it is true when someone replied that the promotion cretit will normally be in the accout within 72 hours.

The annoucement about the free 30 days of service says to wait up to 10 business days for that credit.

I'm just sharing my own individual case since some people asked about it in other posts. Didn't mean to generate any rules. I guess "up to 10 business days" is the safest period to say, but again, there is always exceptions.

@fish2019 wrote:

Good evening,

The annoucement about the free 30 days of service says to wait up to 10 business days for that credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.