cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top 50%

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey just curious, is there a cut off to where you don't receive your reward even though you received a badge for being in the top 50% I mean I know it's only a $1 but I never received anything for my mediocre work

9 REPLIES 9

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@419mainstreet 

That's an interesting point you bring up I wonder if that's what causes problems when you register your email for a promotion but then you don't get the credit in your account because you aired on one of the letters of your email and either used a capital letter or vice versa?

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@419mainstreet wrote:

That's interesting.  I wonder if it's like that for both the domain name and the username (before and after the @)

Being technical, a capital and a small letter in computer language is different but e-mail providers don't usually accept both to prevent confusing users.  Public Mobile address in Community needs to match exactly the same as in Self Serve or there won't be any Community reward.  

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That's interesting.  I wonder if it's like that for both the domain name and the username (before and after the @)

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Ensure the CAPS of your e-mail address as registered on self-serve matches EXCACTLY the caps used on the community forum.

My first few months showed me getting rewards, but they would never automatically show in my self-serve account. Turned out because the kiosk I activated at typed my email address all uppercase, it didn't match.

Since the mods edited my email address to be all lowercase just like the forum, I have not had a problem with the rewards being applied automatically.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

Hey just curious, is there a cut off to where you don't receive your reward even though you received a badge for being in the top 50% I mean I know it's only a $1 but I never received anything for my mediocre work

Hi @Mattredwingsfan adding images to what have already been stated above.

On your overview page, you will see Rewards, which will show your Community Rewards.

Community rewards - overview page.png

Click on My Rewards.  This will show your Total Rewards, click on the little sideways arrow.

Community Rewards - Total rewards arrow.png

V

Community rewards - highlighted.png

If your Total Rewards earned do not show Community Rewards, then contact the moderators using the links provided by @Triguy above.

Stay safe and Happy New Year!  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mattredwingsfan : When you login and click on the Rewards button, you should see your total accumulated rewards. It looks like you ought to have a total of $8 for community. If it's not there then as kselmak says...I remember reading of someone finding out that even the case of the emails have to match.

Or if you self-suspend that currently (this should be fixed) rewards are not deposited.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Mattredwingsfan 

Do you use the same email for selfserve and community account?

Even a single dot difference counts.

You should have recurved something more than once.

Do community rewards show at all on your rewards?

Check your payment history again and if you really didn't file the ticket

It has happened before that rewards section was saying it's coming to you but it never names it to your account. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mattredwingsfan 

You should see the $1 reward beside the community reward in overview page under My rewards section.  It will not be credited until the night of your renewal.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are missing it then contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.