cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top 10%

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

December I earned a 10% badge which means $5 credit but on my self serve account shows only $2 credit, is it someshing wrong?

6 REPLIES 6

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you every one for answering my queston. I contacted moderator and got it fixed quickly. I got my $3 credit back.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I also received the $5 reward and it shows up under community rewards, but is not reflected in my "available funds" on the top of screen after login. Is this normal ? thanks

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had a similar thing happen.  I contacted the mods and it was quickly sorted.

@yanzhiqiang  Take a look at your profile the badge you got twice and/or the one displayed on the far left should be the appropriate level. As I see it in your profile it is top 10%...screenshot your account page just in case then contact the moderators.

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

December I earned a 10% badge which means $5 credit but on my self serve account shows only $2 credit, is it someshing wrong?

Wrong badges were given to some. They said they would honor the best communuty bagde for December if two were showing. Contact moderators using the question mark.

lol ... For Dec 2019 I got the full set (Oracle, 1%, 5%, 10%, 25%, and 50%) ... twice.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Wrong badges were given to some. They said they would honor the best communuty bagde for December if two were showing. Contact moderators using the question mark.

Need Help? Let's chat.