cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still waiting for %GB bonus addon to be applied after more than 7 days of activation on 25$ or more

bhavikcpatel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Guys, I recently moved to Public mobile and opted to take $25 plan. there was a deal of 5GB free internet if you register by June 16. I've registered more than 7-8 days and still waiting to get promotional offer of 5GB free internet. How to get it ? where should I ask for addon to be applied.

5 REPLIES 5

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You only get the bonus if you used the SAME e-mail address to activate the SIM card that you used to order the SIM card on line on that ONE day.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

On June 1st,  customers that purchase a SIM card online before 11:59PM ET will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 5GB of data. Simply activate before June 16, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $25+/mo plan (Ready-Made plans only) to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 5 GB of data: When you activate by June 16th on a Ready-made plan of $25/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 5 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 72 hours.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

as long as you ordered your sim online on june 1st you would have received an email stating you where elegible if so you will need to ask moderators for assistance

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bhavikcpatel wrote:

Hi Guys, I recently moved to Public mobile and opted to take $25 plan. there was a deal of 5GB free internet if you register by June 16. I've registered more than 7-8 days and still waiting to get promotional offer of 5GB free internet. How to get it ? where should I ask for addon to be applied.

Did you order the SIM online on June 1 giving them a unique email address?

When you activated, did you use that same unique email address?

I just did this yesterday and I got the data this morning.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You also needed to order the sim on-line. Did you do that or did you simply buy a sim from a retail outlet ?

Need Help? Let's chat.