cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

royalty reward

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Registered Dec 18, 2018, for royalty reward session, It does not show there.

8 REPLIES 8

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh yea, thanks that's right! I believe, the older 90 day plans have data at full LTE speeds too

@pmmobile wrote:

@missorange  PM renewals occur every 30 days and it is possible for 13 renewals to occur before the one year loyalty bonus takes place

@pmmobilenot all plans renew every 30 days.  All current plans do but there are still many people that have 90 day plans with Public Mobile

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@missorange  PM renewals occur every 30 days and it is possible for 13 renewals to occur before the one year loyalty bonus takes place

@missorange wrote:

@LovesToPM Thanks for replying, I think it does not show up on the refer friend session, but with pay bills. I will double check. 

Yes correct. If you check your payment history or your rewards summary, you should be able to see it there.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LovesToPM Thanks for replying, I think it does not show up on the refer friend session, but with pay bills. I will double check. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

delete

What happened? Have you actually received the reward?

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you should get it in the January phone bill I guess, as this your first month after completing one year. So don't worry about that. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

Register Dec 16, 2018, until today, still not received the royalty reward, not so happy. I know I can submit ticket to MOD, just kind of wasting time.

When is your next renewal?

If you just renewed on January 10 2020 and you met the eligibility requirements,

you should have received your $1 loyalty credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.