cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

jros2978
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

is it hard get community awards? ive been on here for a little while now and havnt received any :smiley

9 REPLIES 9

@jros2978  Some rewards are easy to earn....autopay and loyalty. The other two take some commitment and both require sometime spent on the community. Spending some spare time on the community reading knowledge and help articles, following posts and threads, asking questions to the community or looking for answers using the search bar will help you understand how public mobile works, common glitches or bugs that occur, troubleshooting techniques, how to use self serve and the features it offers and current or previous promotions and how they are applied or the conditions that need to be met. All this will enable you to manage your account, help others, share ideas and give you the opportunity to earn community rewards or refer friends and family easier because you will be able to answer their questions, guide them thru the process, inform them about promotions and assure them you can help them manage their accounts after activation. This goes a long way in earning an unlimited amount of referral rewards and when offered extra credits like the current $20 referrer credit. So read, post, bravo and refer your way to a $0 phone bill!

jros2978

Thank you that is exactly what I was looking for great answer 

@jros2978 It does take a lot of time to earn even the smallest Community Award. It also takes a lot of reading and learning. But if you are so inclined, it's also really fun and rewarding. Don't do it for the financial rewards, but if you like it, do it for the personal satisfaction of helping people. It's worth a lot more than the money. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

It is not that hard to get 1-2 bucks if you like spending time here, but more can be time consuming.

cynical_manatee

@LovesToPM wrote:

You've been on here 10 days? The rewards are given out once a month.

Some people have said it's easier to collect empties and return those. Smiley Happy

yeah, considering we just raised the deposit from 5cents to 10 cents, it definately would be easier if you have the time. but honestly, PM is cheap enough compared to other carriers as it is.

jros2978

Haha well the empties would t be a problem lol. Thank you I didn't kkkw it was only once a month 

jros2978

Thank you very much I wasn't sure how it worked. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

You've been on here 10 days? The rewards are given out once a month.

Here's an article on rewards: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

Some people have said it's easier to collect empties and return those. Smiley Happy

cynical_manatee

"Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date."

this is what i found on their rewards page. So while i have no idea how hard it is to get these rewards, we will not see any progress until it is reviewed next month.

Need Help? Let's chat.