rewards

itsago
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got $1.00 but not $10.00 Sept 30 2019 

9 REPLIES 9

@itsago wrote:

Please tell me where it says it has to be $25.00 Thanks

In the annoucement to the promotion, one of the things stated are:

"Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on a $25/mo plan or higher at activate.publicmobile.ca."

itsago

Please tell me where it says it has to be $25.00 Thanks

@itsago wrote:

It did not say anywhere it hat to be $25.00

Public Mobile said $25 plan or higher and online activation only.  Only the new member will get $10.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-to-Oct-6-Get-an-extra-10-Credi...

itsago

It did not say anywhere it hat to be $25.00

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I believe there is a 72 hour wait for the $10 reward.

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a $25/mo plan or higher during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $10 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

I'm sure it could take longer in some cases, but it would be safe to msg a moderator at this point, as it's been 5 days.

Patience is a virtue.  Hehe.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@itsago wrote:

I got $1.00 but not $10.00 Sept 30 2019 

@itsago  If you and your friend followed all the terms of the refer a friend bonus offer you should have received a credit of $10 in your transaction history in your account. As @ChuckYeah and @GR  have pointed out then submit a ticket via simon(?) Outlining the issue to the moderators.  They will get back to you in the next day or two. Keep an eye on your private message box .

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a $25/mo plan or higher during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $10 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

I'm sure it could take longer in some cases, but it would be safe to msg a moderator at this point, as it's been 5 days.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@itsago  did the person you reffered activate online and on a 25$ plan or more? 

Need Help? Let's chat.