cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

reeves
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I recently joined Public mobile and did not receive my $10 credit for signing up and the friend who referred me did not get her $1 off.  I also did not get a referral code for joining.

Cathy

6 REPLIES 6

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@reeves 

It sounds like you forgot to add it or the store clerk didn't enter it. I'm not sure where it is on the store' s form but pm moved it from the first page to the fourth page where you pay so it can get missed. Moderators add them afterwards all the time.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You do not have to worry as some people have gotten the credit added 10 weeks after the activation. You have time to wait and see if it has come in. If not a moderator can manually add it in. You can ask them, they won't bite. 

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@reeves Your referral code is in the account. All new accounts get a code. Log into your account. It's in the top part of the screen.

@reeves , as @cavemantoronto posted, log into your Self Serve account, and you will find your own, unique Referral Code under the Green box area.

If you have not created your Self Serve account yet, you can do that here:   https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

esjliv_0-1623366845426.png

As for the Referral Code you used when you activated, is it possible you entered a different one than your friend's code?

Zeros can look like the letter "O" and vise versa or other discrepancies can happen.

If you do not see the $10 within 72 hours of activating, contact the Moderators and provide them your friends Referral Code to make sure it is valid and was entered properly.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@reeves Your referral code is in the account. All new accounts get a code. Log into your account. It's in the top part of the screen.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@reeves   if you use the referral code from your friend during joining, you should get your $10 on your account pretty quick.   Your friend who referred you should in fact see the $1 Friend Referral even quick, within the same day.

Since both of you not seeing it, you should be the one contacting Mod to get this sorted out.  

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

-  At Simon, type: My rewards are missing
-- It will give you some options click on the reward type that was missing:
     AutoPay reward, Community reward, Loyalty reward, Refer A Friend
-  Then click "Contact Us" , and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

when you do Activate do you put it the code if yes please contact moderator Team,

to the can add to you.

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.