Did you mean: 

rewards

angeisa123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do rewards work?

14 REPLIES 14

CommunityMember
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fair enough - but can't complain given only 20 replies takes only so much time out of the day. Collecting cans/milk jugs does sound like more bang for buck, but overall it doesn't give the same rush of adrenaline/goodwill as helping out other community members 🙂 

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CommunityMember I have no idea as I don’t keep track. I definitely made less posts last month, maybe 20, and still received the same reward, though no idea how many bravos received or given. I’m going to go start collecting cans instead though.

CommunityMember
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Carniam Haha that's one way of looking at things - glad to hear how you've been keeping track. Genuinely curious to know though - have you noticed a difference in the # of "bravo's" given and received in the community?

ie: do you get more benefits as a member who gives out more "bravo's" or receives more "bravo's" ?

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JJ33 hey now, I earned $2 last month for around 140 posts. That’s $0.014285714285714 per post. If that’s not good money I don’t know what is.

JJ33

If you can refer a friend, set up an auto-pay credit card, or remain loyal to Public Mobile the rewards are definitely worth it, but yes, as mentioned above the community posts do not earn regular everyday members very much money. The forums are better suited for helping people out of the kindness of your heart, not so much making a profit.

@angeisa123 

Most regular members are here to help others.  It is kinda fun to help others and belong to an online community.  The rewards are just a bonus.  I think that one member calculated that the numbers of hours spend on the forum equates to about 20-30 cents per hour for community rewards.  Really not worth it if you are doing it just for the money.  😀

angeisa123

lol you probably would earn more money collecting bottles and recyclables 

angeisa123

Ok thanks

@angeisa123 hi unless you are a moderator you can only receive up to 15 dollars 😁 in the community 😁

@angeisa123 wrote:

does helping others add up to 20$ or do you automatically get that award. also how long does it take for the reward to work?

$20 is not possible for most customers.  You will need to become an oracle, which is assigned by Public mobile.  Even $15 per month is the top 1% which requires several hours per day on community.  We always joke that you probably earn more money collecting bottles and recyclables in the community than time spent on this forum  

@angeisa123  read @Dunkman 's article only Oracles are eligible for the $20. In order to earn the $15 community reward you have to be n the top 1%. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

angeisa123

does helping others add up to 20$ or do you automatically get that award. also how long does it take for the reward to work?

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@

@angeisa123 wrote:

how do rewards work?

$2 AutoPay

Set up pre-authorized payments and automatically start saving $2 every 30 days.
Learn More

$1 Loyalty Pays

Stay with us and save $1 every 30 days after your first year. $2 after your second year, and so on.
Learn More

$1 Per Friend

Get referred and you'll receive a one-time $10 credit! Plus we'll take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Sharing is caring!
Learn More

$20 Helping Others

You can save up to $20 every 30 days by earning points in the Community. Answer questions and provide a helping hand to your fellow Public Mobile Community members.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@angeisa123 

Here is a good starting point for rewards:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Any other questions, just ask away.

Need Help? Let's chat.