cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

wmike27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I signed up for autopay with credit card and when i checked credit card bill shows that reward is not applied how do i get $2 credit?
16 REPLIES 16

@Marsh wrote:

Watching 👀

There are options to subscribe to a particular message thread (such as this one) available in this message forum. One such option would be to automatically subscribed by replying, but that happens after the frist message posted in the thread. This message board doesn't support such commands as "watching". 

Marsh

Watching 👀

Marsh

You earn points by helping others in this community room.

Setting up auto pay gives you $2 off your bill and signing people up saves you $1 a month 

@alicehung93 wrote:

it'll start with the next payment!

@alicehung93   What will you start with next payment?  Do you need some help or have questions about anything?

alicehung93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it'll start with the next payment!

@destinypooh 

If you don't have a friend or family member to get one from you can choose one of the many you've probably been sent by now....or choose someone in this thread or someone who helps you out today ( just send them a private message) as you explore the community. Once you have settled on one contact the moderators to add it for you either thru your private messaging or by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right corner of your screen and submitting a ticket via Simon. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Welcome to public mobile!

@destinypooh wrote:

how can i get referral code? just very new with PM and got offer $10 off for 6 month wondering it's can combine with referral code (let's say $10 off) also can combine with$2 off auto pay?

thank you for help me out

Yes to both questions.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

It can @destinypooh will send you mine. Check your private message inbox, envelope top right of your screen. 

@destinypooh wrote:

how can i get referral code? just very new with PM and got offer $10 off for 6 month wondering it's can combine with referral code (let's say $10 off) also can combine with$2 off auto pay?

See if any family or friend with a PM account will give you their referal code.That way, they get a reward as well. Welcome aboard.

destinypooh

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@wmike27 

Check your balance

Is it $2?

Until you pay your account is not curated to get credit, so you should receive it right after the account creation.

If it's not there contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

From now on you will be receiving it just before the renewal so that it applies to that particular renewal.

Welcome to pm

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wmike27 wrote:
I signed up for autopay with credit card and when i checked credit card bill shows that reward is not applied how do i get $2 credit?

@wmike27   The $2 autopay credit will only appear in your self serve account balance and will be used to reduce what you pay for your plan which will appear on your CC.  Don't forget your CC will also include the applicable provincial/federal taxes too.  As already mentioned you should soon see a total of $4 as a credit in your account within the next couple of days.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@wmike27 did you use a referral code? Then the next cycle renewal date will be reduced by $14 ($10 + $4 in autopay credits). Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@wmike27 You will get 4$ off for next cycle. Also, don't forget about taxes applied.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@wmike27 wrote:

@wmike27  On your next plan renewal you will get $2 + $2 = $4 Off

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@wmike27 you will recieve the $2 credit on your next renewal date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.