cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

tericameron
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

does everyone get a reward for answering a question or is one answer or person chosen?

6 REPLIES 6

@tericameron  When it comes to community rewards its the totality of your participation that is taken into consideration. So it is not who has the most solutions or the most Bravos that gets a reward. I received the top 25% ad a $2 community reward my first month by asking lots of questions about how things work and marked solutions when I got them, bravoed others and commented on posts. It's about participation and helping the greater good.

@JC29 wrote:

Rewards are for helping out others so I think as long as you don't have your solution as accepted, it doesn't count. 

But being active helps.  And of course genuinely wanting to help out 😃

Public Mobile won't tell Community members the exact way that Community rewards are calculated. Solutions aren't everything.

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Rewards are for helping out others so I think as long as you don't have your solution as accepted, it doesn't count. 

But being active helps.  And of course genuinely wanting to help out 😃

@tericameron wrote:

does everyone get a reward for answering a question or is one answer or person chosen?

There isn't any guarantee of being granted Community rewards by answering questions.  The more active members will usually receive the higher reward amounts.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tericameron   Here is a link to learn about how the rewards work.  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Usually it's the guy that gets the checkmark from the guy who asks the question, however, its a computerized system so I wouldnt be surprised at occasional glitches.

Need Help? Let's chat.