cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

Merissa1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi im new to public mobile. Just curious as to if you can actually get your monthly bill covered by rewards? 

6 REPLIES 6

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
No problem 🙂

@Raven_Jet wrote:
Wait, isn't it $1 per referral per month? Making it $3 for 90 days for each referral?

Great catch on my typo thanks!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Wait, isn't it $1 per referral per month? Making it $3 for 90 days for each referral?

@Merissa1990, in addition to above the loyalty reward is $1 for every year you have been a customer up to $5 a month but the majority of the rewards would have to come from referrals where you get $1 per referral per month and can keep getting referrals until your entire bill would be covered each month.  You can't earn more rewards then your bill so you will never create a credit or "cash back"

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Only reward that can make your bill to $0 is the referral rewards. All other rewards have limitation. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes, it is possible to earn enough rewards to cover your entire PM plan. There are Autopay, Referral, Community, and Loyalty rewards.   Note, you must have a 30-day or a 90-day plan to be eligible for rewards.  10-day plans do not qualify.  The easiest reward is autopay, which gives you $2 off per month.  To maximize this reward, be sure to enter credit card info to sign up for autopay immediately upon activation.  That way, you'll not only get the reward for the following cycle, but also for your very first cycle.  More info here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Need Help? Let's chat.