cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards not granted - paid for services that were not relinquished -

vspot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

migrated my services from rogers in may 2010  and opened 3 accounts/phones       have referred 2 clients since.....   had my premium live support service abruptly terminated in october 2018  in spite of the self serve change over commencing in march 2019   -   my fees were never adjusted and i have been paying the same amount i was increased to for live support       why do i pay more than new customers and when will my credit for the premium live support be applied to my account?

7 REPLIES 7

Is it the 1 gb given out in December? If it is, it will automatically roll over to your new plan.

@vspot wrote:

my plan went from 25 cnd   to 27  to 33  

how do i activate the gift of 1 g data that ive never been abkle to utilize.....does that expire?

vspot

my plan went from 25 cnd   to 27  to 33  

how do i activate the gift of 1 g data that ive never been abkle to utilize.....does that expire?

vspot

@LovesToPM wrote:

@vspot I believe if you switch over to any of current plans offered by Public Mobile, you will pay less as you mention and you will also receive $5 loyalty credit every 30 days.

In many cases, I'll admit that the old plans aren't very good. All plans, other than 10 day plans, are rewards eligible, even the old pioneer/legacy plans.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You could talk to the moderators about getting some sort of credit for your "premium live support", but honestly I doubt they'd give you much. You'll be saving so much with all these new rewards immediately, picking a modern plan will probably give you more for less. What's not to like?

Out of curiosity how much did the "premium live support" cost per month?

@vspot PM is not like other providers in many ways. However, your concern is also why some of us are here. With some providers, you can outsource your issues, concerns and problems at a premium cost. You can also call and complain and get discounts and refunds. I use to love doing that, but more often I was caling to get an overage reduced. 

However, now you are your own PM rep. You activate your own plan; you decide what plan your on; you make sure your bill is paid; and you provide/obtain your own support. With that, you control your own savings and on any given day. All the options are available to you and you are eligilbe for ALL the same credits as every other user (other than grandfathered plans like yours).

@LovesToPM is probably correct, on a rewards eligible plan you would instantly save $5 a month and you may be able to access new services or enhanced services. Unfortunately, you'll have to leave your old plan behind and will likely never be able to get it back as I'm guessing that plan will NEVER be offered again.

So put your PM sales rep hat, and decide whether you like the plan and price your on now, or whether you'd like to be on one of the new plans and change your plan. If the plan your on is still a better value, then stay with it knowing that it's your option. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@vspot I believe if you switch over to any of current plans offered by Public Mobile, you will pay less as you mention and you will also receive $5 loyalty credit every 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.