cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards not applied on next estimated payment?

piepie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my 'rewards earned' section shows $11 total, however only $6 is being applied for the 'next estimated payment'. Can someone clarify this for me?

I have

AutoPay reward - $6

Refer a friend - $3

Community reward - $2

it seems only the autopay is being applied. 

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

newpubliciphone

@Mary_M

thank you for the prompt reply

Hey @newpubliciphone,

Your ticket is still in progress - as soon as its' resolved, the correct autopay reward will reflect and apply on your account. You won't miss out on the reward!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

newpubliciphone

hi i have the same issue of rewards only showing 2$ for a 3 months plan

i recived ticket number is IN0000012741477.

but no progress in a long time

i have payment in a month dont want to miss out on 4$ of rewards

can you please tell me the status of my ticket

newpubliciphone

@Mary_M

hi i have the same issue of rewards only showing 2$ for a 3 months plan

i recived ticket number IN0000012741477.

but no progress in a long time

i have payment due in a month and dont want to miss out on 4$ of rewards

can you please tell me the status of my ticket

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @wilts,

Since your next renewal is in March, I suggest we give it some time. We'll be able to intervene and look into it if needed 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

wilts
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Already have contacted a mod.

Last month the $6. (billing one) was missed, but now been applied, bur the refer a friend and communuty rewards were not.  As of today I show $6.00 beeing deducted for the nect referral (part of what was missed in the last renelal, but not the comunity of refferal ones for both the last period, or this one. Hopefully they will fix this before my next renewal.

It's not possible for the system to not count available rewards. I haven't heard anything about this. Sure that sometimes rewards don't get added but whatever you have available should be subtracted from your plan price. 

Send private message to Shazia and she will look into this....

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @piepie

Please send us a PM with your Public Mobile phone number if you want us to take a look at this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@piepiethere's a known glitch in the rewards system.

Even I had faced a problem with referral rewards. Best would be to contact a moderator @Shazia_K @Mary_M or anyone else to resolve the problem.

They might not resolve it right away but will credit the amount which is due before your renewal. Make sure to inform them your account renewal date.

wilts
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a similar situation but the Mod I contacted that the amounts in the reward section (on next billing) will be deducted first, then the amount the $6.00 ant the the correct amount will be charged.

If not sure contact a mod for clarification.

Need Help? Let's chat.