Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards not applied last month

Victorine1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@team_moderators

Hello,

I have a 25$ plan. Every month I earn 6$ rewards. They have not been applied in March, I paid 25$ + Tx, although I paid 19$ + Tx in Februar.

12 REPLIES 12

Victorine1

There has been a major bug in Quebec, they had to fix the pb individually, hence the 8$ as compensation

Victorine1

Thanks for your input. The long-distance add-on has been a temporary solution after the major bug in QC, maybe the pb comes from this bug as well. I sent a private message to the team. Thanks!

GR
Mayor / Maire

3 days ago my 2$ auto pay and 5$ refferals wasn't applied before they took the payment and I just messaged the moderator team and within 20 minutes she put a 7$ credit on my account! 

@Victorine1 wrote:

so as you can see, I have been debited of 25$ + tx on March the 20th.

It looks like there was a $8 US long distance add-on purchased but a credit of $8 but not a top up.  Are these linked?  It does look strange that the system would overlook a loyalty reward.  I suggest seeking moderator team assistance to sort things out.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Victorine1 wrote:

@team_moderators

Hello,

I have a 25$ plan. Every month I earn 6$ rewards. They have not been applied in March, I paid 25$ + Tx, although I paid 19$ + Tx in Februar.

@Victorine1 What are the $6 reward breakdown? If your referree no longer with PM, you won't have that. 

If you need to contact the Moderator, you have to send a private message to them. You can simply click on the envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team". 

@Victorine1 wrote:

No, I don't think that's the explanation. I have been debited of 19$ this month (April)

Any idea why you received $8 for system issue just before your renewal in March? 

Victorine1

No, I don't think that's the explanation. I have been debited of 19$ this month (April)

Victorine1

so as you can see, I have been debited of 25$ + tx on March the 20th.

Victorine1

fCapture du 2019-04-21 16:19:39.png

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Because you chose a lower $25 plan you lose the $10/6month promo rewards.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Victorine1 Rewards not applying is a very rare case. Please post a screenshot of your payment history from your self-serve account so we can see what happened. Be sure to hide any personal info. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Victorine1 wrote:

@team_moderators

Hello,

Only moderator has access to your account.  Send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.