cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reward

alanyhtang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have referred my famil member to join public mobile since Jul 4 2019, but i didnt get $1.00 off from auto pay and my family member didnt get $10.00 too. I know it will use code for referral from Jul 24, the agent inserted my phone number when he processed the activation in the referral column on that day!

5 REPLIES 5

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would contact the moderator team about this. Good luck!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@alanyhtang wrote:

I have referred my famil member to join public mobile since Jul 4 2019, but i didnt get $1.00 off from auto pay and my family member didnt get $10.00 too. I know it will use code for referral from Jul 24, the agent inserted my phone number when he processed the activation in the referral column on that day!

Agent is right. There weren't codes on July 4. Only phone number was used. After asking the moderators, it could take a few days.

corysgraham
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Likely if you follow the above guidelines you should both get your referrals.  Mine took some time to post but not as long as yours, so there is a chance it may have gotten missed somehow and they can hopefully add it on for you. Good luck 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Contacting a moderator would be your best bet.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alanyhtang wrote:

@alanyhtang  Ask your family member to message the mods and ask nicely to add the credit.Include both your phone number and your referral code in the message.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.