reward

alanyhtang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have referred a friend on Jul 4 2019

when will i and he get the reward?

5 REPLIES 5

Mandaincanada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received the $10 reward the next day. My referrer received confirmation of the referral on the same day I registered. 

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should have seen the $10 referral reward already.  The $1 monthly one takes a few days but since you said your friend activated on July 4, it should already reflect in your account.

Confirm with your friend that they got the $10 reward from your referral.  If that went thru, then you should have yours already.  If not, you might not have been referred properly and would a moderator to sort this out.

Endymion
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Corroborating what has already been said, you should have already received your reward. I was referred by a friend when I joined PM, and we both received our rewards within 72 hours. I would suggest contacting the moderator team.

It's also worth noting that the referral codes have changed since you referred your friend (earlier this week they became actual codes, rather than phone numbers), and so you will need to use yours if you want to try to re-execute the referral. 

Best of luck!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@alanyhtang  hi you both should have gotten them long before now did you check through your self serve account to see if they where there under rewards?

@alanyhtang wrote:

i have referred a friend on Jul 4 2019

when will i and he get the reward?

You should have seen a $1 reward added to your account immeidately.  That $1 will be transferred into your account balance for the next renewal to help pay for your Public Mobile service.

Your friend should have received a one-time $10 credit within 72 hours of activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.