cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reward when reinstating a suspended account

vbrindusr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I intend to suspend my account for 60 days. I know about the 90-days removal of the account, it will not affect me.

Currently I have some rewards and bonuses on my account, will they still be there when I resume paying? In particular:

• unused data and international minutes bonus
  • referral bonuses
  • loyalty bonus

Thanks,

V

9 REPLIES 9

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vbrindusr 

Instead of suspending your account mid-cycle, just remove auto pay and let the current cycle come to its 'natural' end and THEN begin your period of suspension.

Perhaps that was what you were planning to do anyway...

@vbrindusr 

It will all stay. Its even very likely that promotions will stay as well....promotional data add ons, monthly discounts (ie. $10 off/6 months), free month credits....the only one I don't have personal experience with is bonus monthly plan data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vbrindusr : It all remains. The only real concern is any promo you might have signed up for. And to be aware of a possible delay in loyalty years.

@vbrindusr @If their add-on they'll still be there!

vbrindusr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks to all for the quick answers.

The only thing that's not clear yet is what happens to the unused minutes and data from the Christmas bonus (not the signin bonus). Will they be lost? Also, If there's anything left unused in any addon, is that lost or retained?

V

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vbrindusr : Apparently the loyalty clock pauses if suspended for over 60 days. You will keep your Available Funds. You will keep add-ons. Promos _may_ be at risk. Read the details of whatever promo you got at sign-up. If it suspends for lack of funds then the rewards should be in the Available Funds. You won't get any more or accumulate rewards after that. Then when you reactivate, the current rewards won't be deposited. You would need to ask the moderators to deposit them for you after reactivation.

If someone referred you then they will stop getting the dollar.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@vbrindusr 

Yes they will all still be there when you reactivate but if you suspend for more than 60 days your loyalty will be delayed by that many days to increase following your anniversary date. You will not earn rewards while suspended but if you suspend via lost/stolen you can get the rewards on the account applied manually after reactivation.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@vbrindusr @Yes they'll still be there waiting for you to return..  Your loyalty date will probably be pushed back 60 days though

Need Help? Let's chat.