cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referrel code

risaak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello - i put in a referral code when i activated my phone yesterday and the $10 credit isn't showing up on my account yet. does it take time before it's reflected? thanks

8 REPLIES 8

@rtran wrote:

It can take about a week, make sure to share you own personal code with others to save 1 dollar a month, as long as they continue to pay their bills on time and stick with Public Mobile.

It should never take a week for the referred person to receive the $10 credit. As others have stated, the official timeline is 72 hours, although ususually it's there by the next morning.

@risaak Thanks for accepting my answer. Glad that we could be of assistance.

rtran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It can take about a week, make sure to share you own personal code with others to save 1 dollar a month, as long as they continue to pay their bills on time and stick with Public Mobile.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It can take up to 72 hours but usually much sooner. The referring member will receive 1.00 for every month you remain an active member with PM.

lijobmathew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bonus $10 usually credite within 48 hours after activation. 

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM says it takes upto 72 hours to reflect to your account, but I received the credit in my account the next day.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@risaak wrote:

Hello - i put in a referral code when i activated my phone yesterday and the $10 credit isn't showing up on my account yet. does it take time before it's reflected? thanks

It can take up to 72 hours, but usually within 24 hours. The credit will be added to your account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

A couple days and it will appear in your account. Also hope you are using autopay for the $2 discount.

@risaak wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.