cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referred a friend, still missing the bonus..

supastar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

is there a limit of friends you can refer to get the $1 off per month bonus?

1 month ago i referred a friend (this will be my 4th friend of referral), it's been 30 days and i still don't see the bonus yet?  is there a limit?  if not, how and who i contact to follow up on the referral?

thanks

12 REPLIES 12

mrthushanth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

Sometimes it takes time, it happened to me also. Make sure that he correctly entered the code you gave to him and still he using the sim.

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

yes, sorry, thats what I meant, the friend referral code. 

Montrealpost

@bros3n 

"pin code", do u mean Referral code? The code that sits on top right corner of online account.

I don't think account PIN (4 digits) shows anywhere in account.

bros3n

Your friend should contact the mods and have them fix the issue. Make sure that they used the correct pin code (listed on  the top of your Details screen)

@Montrealpost wrote:

@supastar 

There is no MONTHLY referral limit, but THEORETICALLY there is a LIMIT of "total bonuses" up to your plan cost.  "Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months." from https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

U need to contact Moderator, other members already suggested how.  Happy holidays!

@Montrealpost 

Yes,.there actually is a limit on the referral credits that someone can receive. However, most customers will never encounter this.

As to statement about plan costs versus rewards, things don't always work at Public Mobile as officially documented.

Montrealpost

@supastar 

There is no MONTHLY referral limit, but THEORETICALLY there is a LIMIT of "total bonuses" up to your plan cost.  "Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months." from https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

U need to contact Moderator, other members already suggested how.  Happy holidays!

@Montrealpost wrote:

@RossN 

"clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner" - that is Simon, no?

The chat bubble (=Simon?) does go around in circles, giving standard answers.  Need to ask many questions before getting to open a ticket.

@Montrealpost There are certain keywords that will immediately bring you to that step. However, Public Mobile doesn't wish for members to bypass the troubleshooting suggestions.

Montrealpost

@RossN 

"clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner" - that is Simon, no?

The chat bubble (=Simon?) does go around in circles, giving standard answers.  Need to ask many questions before getting to open a ticket.

@supastar 

You can also check the actual phone numbers of your four friend referrals.  At least the last 4 digits....  See which number is missing.  Is it possible that one of your friends left or is in suspended state?

Public mobile friend list picture.png

@supastar you will need to tell your friend to contact mods. otherwise, they won't help you 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@supastar wrote:

1 month ago i referred a friend (this will be my 4th friend of referral), it's been 30 days and i still don't see the bonus yet?  is there a limit?  if not, how and who i contact to follow up on the referral?

thanks

@supastar  hi did get your cha ching text? if not 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

@supastar wrote:

thanks

There is a limit, but it's beyond the price of even the highest price plan.  Did your friend ever receive the $10 credit?  You should have seen the referral show up instantly (or at least within a tew minutes) of that friend completing activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.