cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral with no confirmation

reb_chung17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i just referred a new sim using a link with my referral code on.

still an hour later, no message of referral confirmation.

how do i check if it went through? when do i get the 20 bonus?

8 REPLIES 8

@reb_chung17 wrote:

i just referred a new sim using a link with my referral code on.

still an hour later, no message of referral confirmation.

how do i check if it went through? when do i get the 20 bonus?

If a referral is done after 6pm pacific/9pm eastern, Public Mobile does not send this text message out until the next day at 9am pacific/12pm eastern.  However, the referral should have been listed in your account as soon as the new activation was completed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@reb_chung17 wrote:

yea the summary page does not show any referral reward.

the bonus shows up in 3 days so that takes a while.

Don't expect the referral bonus if you do not see the reward $1.  There may a mistake entering the referral code.  Zero vs capital "O".

Agreed. The referrer account should get a text shortly after activation saying that they referred somebody and the $1 reward should show in the rewards area. Then generally overnight both referral credits should appear (even though they say 3 days).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@reb_chung17 wrote:

Don't expect the referral bonus if you do not see the reward $1.  There may a mistake entering the referral code.  Zero vs capital "O".

reb_chung17

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@reb_chung17 

Check your first account overview page after login.   The refer-a-friend reward should have extra $1.  You will get a text message from PM about thee referral.

The first account will get $20 credit and the second account will get $10 within 72 hours after activation.

@reb_chung17 if it didn't go thru you'll have to get the person that activated the new account to message the moderator_team and ask for help with that

reb_chung17

yeah there are no referral rewards showing... 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@reb_chung17 if you look in your account you should see the extra 1$under rewards.  The text saying you reffered a friend sometimes only comes in around noon.  The 20$ you should see within 72 hours it says but from my experience usually you see it within half a day or so! 

Need Help? Let's chat.