cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral rewards

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I notice that it says "you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your phone number in the Referral box during activation." Does this mean you can only get $1 max (i.e. one referral) every 30 days? So if you referred 2 people within 30 days, the 2nd referral won't count?

5 REPLIES 5

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@helenhelen wrote:

I notice that it says "you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your phone number in the Referral box during activation." Does this mean you can only get $1 max (i.e. one referral) every 30 days? So if you referred 2 people within 30 days, the 2nd referral won't count?

How does it work?

It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. You’ll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers.

So...5 friends = $5; 3 friends = $3..etc.

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The more the merrier.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@helenhelen wrote:

@helenhelen hi you will find your referral code in your self serve account they stopped using phone numbers last year hope you get some  referrals good luck!!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@helenhelen 1$ off for each referral. 1 if 1 person used your code, 2 if 2, 3 if 3, and so on. There is no max value for this reward. The more people use your code the higher reward you will receive each month/

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

No, you would get $1 off for each referral. Two referrals will get you $2 off.

You have to give the person your referral code not your phone number. Log into self service and you will see your referral code.

Need Help? Let's chat.