cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral reward

gggg649
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just received a message on my mobile from Public Mobile stating that my friend referral reward would be less because on my friend's account inactivity???

6 REPLIES 6

@gggg649 wrote:

I referred and signed up my wife just before Christmas and her account is new and obviously in good standing.

Double check and confirm her account is active. If so, contact the moderators and they'll make it right for you. Top of the page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance.

edit...Alternative method to contact moderators...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@gggg649 wrote:

I referred and signed up my wife just before Christmas and her account is new and obviously in good standing.

Is that your only referral?  There have been some glitches where "ghost" referrals have been added to accounts maybe this was the removal of one such ghost.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gggg649
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@gggg649 wrote:

Just received a message on my mobile from Public Mobile stating that my friend referral reward would be less because on my friend's account inactivity???

This message means the service of someone you have referred has been suspended. Refer-a-friend rewards aren't given out if the person you referred doesn't have an active plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gggg649 wrote:

That's how it works. If a referral becomes suspended or ports out then you no longer get the reward.

Edit: zippy

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gggg649 wrote:

It sounds like you have a referral who has either ported out, or not made their payment for their plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.