cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral reward

Sama123sama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've received 10$ credit due to referral but I don't know how to use it. It means that I have 20$ charge for this month instead of 10$? It means that all features are double now like 100 minutes instesd of 50 minutes? or what? My plan was 10$ per month.

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bravo_md wrote:

Actually you will recieve the 10 dollars in $2 deposits over the next 5 months.  

Whoa. I know you're new here but that's a whole lotta wrong. The $10 referral credit gets deposited into the new customers account shortly after activation.

A thing close to do with $2 is the autopay reward that you get as a reward each term for as long as you have an active account with a registered credit card and autopay enabled.

5 months has nothing to do with anything here.

There used to be a promo for $10 per term that lasted 6 months. You might be confusing with that.

@bravo_md I am sorry but your wrong

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Actually you will recieve the 10 dollars in $2 deposits over the next 5 months.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sama123sama 

Your $10 referee credit will be shown in your account as available fund.  On your renewal date, the available fund in your account will be used to pay your plan fee first b3fore talking money from your autopay card.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Do nothing. Sit back and enjoy the free money. Oh, and make some calls while your at it.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For example, if you are on the $25 plan, you would get $10 off. Data or minutes are not part of the credit.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sama123sama 

You don't need to do anything with the credit.  It will automatically pay your next month payment.  If you are on the $10 plan, your next month payment will be covered.  Ie. free

Welcome to PM.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

it will pay your 10 dollar plan next month you dont have to do anything or you can use some or all of it to buy add ons if you like

Need Help? Let's chat.