cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral code

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are you notified if someone uses your referral code? 

8 REPLIES 8

Runs_on_Coffee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have never been notified, but I notice is on my credits.

@Bear2 

No. Just the referral code. Log into your account and on the right hand side will be your code. There is also a link that you can copy paste and give to people. When they open the link they are brought right to the activation page with your referral code automatically entered..

Screenshot_20200122_075123.jpg

No. That's why they switched to using codes.

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So when you give out your referral code does that person now have your phone number and info

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Agree with @computergeek541 .

I have a PM account with referral reward count going up and down every day with the list referral phone numbers unchanged.  I will not want those Cha-ching messages every day.

The renewal software does not give me extra credit on my renewal date even my referral reward count is higher than the count of my referee phone numbers.

@Bear2 wrote:

Are you notified if someone uses your referral code? 

I believe that these text message notifications were turned off Public Mobile. Some members receiving text messages about referrals that didn't occur almost daily. It came down to the point where some members where stating that Public Mobile was sending too many text messages to customers. As for the the text message about receiving a new referral, these unfortunately are not useful if the message cannot be rellied upon as being accurate.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Bear2  You should get a text from 611 or 100 like below.

Screenshot_20210116_204440.jpg

However it's not always the case. Lately there have been ghost referrals appearing on accounts that are not real. Public Mobile put  afix in place so people would no longer get a text about those and fake referral is removed from account in 24 hours.

I noticed my last REAL referral a week ago I didn't get the text. MAYBE due to the change they made in the system I don't know.

You can log into your account and under My Rewards shows a dollar amount next to referrals. Then click the green "My rewards" button. On this page click the arrow next to total rewards earned. It will give you a drop down with last 4 digits of the numbers you referred.

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Yes not lately

Need Help? Let's chat.