cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral and $10 credit

neilton2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new here, i just set up a phone for my son, unfortunately when i went to Walmart, the girl who was great said that i could not purchase a PM sim and that they only activate....Well, I wanted to have the phone for my son this weekend....so i had her activate it....

All went well, after about 3 tries, it finally worked..... however when i got home to set up my account, i found she made several errors with my email address and a few other things....

it would be nice to be able to buy the sim cards at the store and do your own activations....

Anyways, my question has to do with the referal, it clearly says on line that if you use a number of someone that reffered you, that you will get a $10 credit, I watched her enter the number in and when i set up my account there was no sign of the referal....does this take time to be applied to the account?  

Sorry, if this has been asked already....

7 REPLIES 7

JeffAnnett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Isn't it about time a awsome provider is finally here

Debgraham

My husband referred me and it took a week or so before it shows up 🙂 

neilton2020

Thank you for the help , I’ll keep an eye out it

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should get a text message from PublicMobile like the screenshot below that I got... 

00-PM_Text_Confirmation.jpg

If you do not after a couple days I would recommend messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@neilton2020, the others have given you the correct info about when the credit will show, but have you straightened out your email address issue?

You may wish to further investigate this with the Moderator_Team also.

As for WalMart not selling you the SIM, they are supposed to, and you should give a review about this WalMart in the Store Finder link found under step to on the Get Started page available at the top of every Public Mobile page.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It take up to 72 hours for the referral reward to appear in your account.  If you don't receive then contact  a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@neilton2020 wrote:

I am new here, i just set up a phone for my son, unfortunately when i went to Walmart, the girl who was great said that i could not purchase a PM sim and that they only activate....Well, I wanted to have the phone for my son this weekend....so i had her activate it....

All went well, after about 3 tries, it finally worked..... however when i got home to set up my account, i found she made several errors with my email address and a few other things....

it would be nice to be able to buy the sim cards at the store and do your own activations....

Anyways, my question has to do with the referal, it clearly says on line that if you use a number of someone that reffered you, that you will get a $10 credit, I watched her enter the number in and when i set up my account there was no sign of the referal....does this take time to be applied to the account?  

Sorry, if this has been asked already....

@neilton2020  Yes, the referral credit of $10 will show up in your son's account in a couple of days.

Need Help? Let's chat.