cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PROBLEM ACTIVATING SIM

fsshzh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks, now i can use my sim card call, but i cant't enter my acount, and i want to know my reference number, because i want to  introduce my friend to use public,thanks

18 REPLIES 18

@gblackma wrote:

@computergeek541 , @fsshzh can't log into his account , needs his referral  code now and wants to know if there is another way to get it without logging in.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@fsshzh wrote:

can i get my reference number, because i want to  introduce my friend to use public,thanks

If you log into your self serve account, you can find your code on the right side near the top of the page.

I've found that discussion in another thread.  The discussion about the referral code has been merged into one thread.

sweden06
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@fsshzh wrote:

thanks, i am done, only one question, how to get $10 discount for 8 months? thanks

As mentioned, you need to be on a plan of 35$ or higher.

@fsshzh wrote:

thanks, i am done, only one question, how to get $10 discount for 8 months? thanks

If you are on a eligible plan as outlined in the according announcement post, it will be automatically credited to your available funds before the renewal for the next 8 plan cycles.

@fsshzh to get the $10 offer, you would have to activate a new $35 or higher account before the offer expires.

@fsshzh wrote:

fsshzh

sweden06

@gblackma wrote:

@computergeek541 , @fsshzh can't log into his account , needs his referral  code now and wants to know if there is another way to get it without logging in.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@fsshzh wrote:

can i get my reference number, because i want to  introduce my friend to use public,thanks

If you log into your self serve account, you can find your code on the right side near the top of the page.

Yes and we tried to explain to him that he needs to reset his password to get into his account.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@fsshzh wrote:

sweden06

@fsshzh wrote:

Yes, for that you will need to log-into your profile under "My Account".  I told you earlier that you will find it in a box in the upper right corner in your self-serve account. We cannot provide you with your referral link here in the forum. After all, we are only PM users just like you.

@fsshzh wrote:

fsshzh

sweden06

@fsshzh wrote:

because i can't log in my account,

You don't actually need to log into your account to reset your password. On the Log-In Page (under the Log-In button) is a link saying "Forgot your Password?". Click on it and follow the steps.

fsshzh

i put my email adress, then input my password, but no work

Yes @fsshzh  because you cant log into your my account. However, if that fails contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@fsshzh wrote:

fsshzh

@fsshzh Wait an hour , clear your browser history, go to incognito/ private mode.  And try again to use the reset password link.

@fsshzh wrote:

hi, i can't reset my account password

sweden06

@fsshzh wrote:

Can you elaborate a bit? Why can't you reset your password?

fsshzh

sweden06

@fsshzh wrote:

thanks, now i can use my sim card call, but i cant't enter my acount, and i want to know my reference number, because i want to  introduce my friend to use public,thanks

When you log into MyAccount everything you need should be in a box in the upper right corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.