cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refered friend reward

msbj1104
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a text message that I was referred a friend 3 days ago.

But my account has not updated.

How can I get my $1 reward?

5 REPLIES 5

@JoyLuck wrote:

There were some phantom text message regarding referrals. A bug in the system. PM is looking into it.

See this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Cha-Ching-text/m-p/617462

Today is actually the first day in about a week that I wasn't notified of a fake new referral. Usually, the credit would be added but it would be removed the next day.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

i had 2 referrals this month and they both came into my account quick, like within 2 days.. so if you have waited more than 3 days.. i think you should talk to the Moderator  or use the Chat bot to open the ticket.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@msbj1104 there were texts sent out even when no new account was referred.  Public had placed a short term fix on this and are working out a permanent solution

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Evanjms
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

sometimes it just takes a day or so, hang in there. They usually send out monthly texts with your reward updates as well. But i did receive the phantom text a few days ago too, Thought i had a new referral, but it was just a bug and no actual rewards involved. If you legit referred your friend, it'll show up soon enough

Cheers,

Evan

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@msbj1104 wrote:

I got a text message that I was referred a friend 3 days ago.

But my account has not updated.

How can I get my $1 reward?

There were some phantom text message regarding referrals. A bug in the system. PM is looking into it.

See this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Cha-Ching-text/m-p/617462

Need Help? Let's chat.