cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referal bonus

obsurv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend signed up today under my advice and I gave him referral code and the "dealer" claimed he knew nothing about $10 credit and so he knew nothing about code, so I won't get $1 bonus for referring dude!

8 REPLIES 8

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should get that automatically if you have a plan that offers rewards.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @obsurv 

It is your friend who should contact the moderators and explain what had happened. I'm suspecting that they used their own or friend's referral code. Just couple of months ago while activating a sim they wouldn't be able to proceed to the next page without either providing the referral or unchecking that option, so I have hard time believing it

Good luck

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. Retail person may be a newbie or not very knowledgeable. I would also contact retailer's customer service with this concern.

obsurv

Thank YOU !

@obsurv wrote:

Thank you, but I have no idea who the "moderator" is or how to contact.

They work for Public Mobile. As I said, click the question mark.

obsurv

Thank you, but I have no idea who the "moderator" is or how to contact.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@obsurvYou can get your friend to contact the moderator to add the referral credit after the fact and also leave a review of the dealer in the shopping section so other potential people who sign up would be aware of the dealer's tatics.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@obsurv wrote:

My friend signed up today under my advice and I gave him referral code and the "dealer" claimed he knew nothing about $10 credit and so he knew nothing about code, so I won't get $1 bonus for referring dude!

Did the dealer enter the referral code? If he didn't, open a ticket with the moderators. Click the question mark on the right side of the screen.

Need Help? Let's chat.