Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer-a-friend

nes2476
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Hope all is well.

I would like to ask how to get the rewards for referring a friend and had her account activated but didn't have the referral code. What should be the process for it? Can someone please advise. Thank you. 

12 REPLIES 12

@Ash786 within 72 hours of activation the credit is applied to your account.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Ash786
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi when do we get the $10 credit for being referred by a friend? 

@gpixel wrote:

@trishraymakers  It is my understanding that if you do not have your friend's code when you activate your account there is nothing that can be done to add the information later.

interesting, did you hear this from a moderator? if so, then you are probably correct. 

The official info says nothing can be done but others have reported that exceptions are made.

@trishraymakers  It is my understanding that if you do not have your friend's code when you activate your account there is nothing that can be done to add the information later.

interesting, did you hear this from a moderator? if so, then you are probably correct. 

@trishraymakers no problem!. If you have further questions start your own topic. Click browse on top left to find what section your question fits under. When in that section you will see "ask a question" that's how you start a thread.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trishraymakers wrote:

It is my understanding that if you do not have your friend's code when you activate your account there is nothing that can be done to add the information later.

Officially, that's correct. But...see above.

trishraymakers

Thanks very much, great to have someone looking out for those of us learning about PM.

@trishraymakers your understanding is incorrect unfortunately. 

You can contact moderators via Simon the chat bot. The question mark and open a ticket for moderators or send them a private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Say you were referred by and enter your friends code.

Have a good day!

trishraymakers

It is my understanding that if you do not have your friend's code when you activate your account there is nothing that can be done to add the information later.

nes2476

Thanks so much

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nes2476 wrote:

Hi there,

Hope all is well.

I would like to ask how to get the rewards for referring a friend and had her account activated but didn't have the referral code. What should be the process for it? Can someone please advise. Thank you. 

The new referred customer needs to contact the moderators and supply them with your referral code.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@nes2476 hi contact customer support mods here to add the referral code

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.