cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer-a -friend

dcl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I acquired two sim cards...ordered online. I set up my account online (Feb 17). Next I set up my daughters acount online and used my number as refer-a-friend. I received the $1 but not the $25 promotion. I used a new number then ported my number after I ported hers  (she was an add on to my previous account). I can not understand why I would not receive the promotion.  Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

6 REPLIES 6

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Glad to hear it was resolved quickly.  Similar thing happened to me and the mods were very quick and understanding about the whole thing.  No long drawn out back-and-forths and questions about every little thing like you may expect from the big companies.  Smiley LOL

dcl

Your advice was helpful and the moderator was able to resolve!  Thanks!

dcl

Thank you for the help above!

I have messaged the moderator as suggested but have not heard back  yet.

I just checked my daughter's account and see that she recieved the $25 credit on her account but I did not (just the $1 credit as mentioned). I wonder if it has to do with me changing my number (though the account number is consistent) for the reasons I described (had to port hers first as i was main account holder with our previous provider). Curious?!

@dcl wrote:

I acquired two sim cards...ordered online. I set up my account online (Feb 17). Next I set up my daughters acount online and used my number as refer-a-friend. I received the $1 but not the $25 promotion. I used a new number then ported my number after I ported hers  (she was an add on to my previous account). I can not understand why I would not receive the promotion.  Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

Since the $1 referral reward shows up, you definitely did it right.  Folow the instructions provided earlier to contact the moderators.

I know that the promotion terms say to wait 72 hours, but my experiences are that the $25 credits get paid at exactly 4am Eastern (1am Pacific) as I just happened to wake up both times to check my account on 2 different occurances.  It was timed like this whether the other person activated at 5pm or 11pm the day before, although I do not know if there is a cutoff for that to happen. That's unofficial of course, but that was the timing for me.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dcl 

The promotion says within 72 hours.

Edit: Oh. 6 days.

I guess you should contact the moderators.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and you'll get a form back to fill out identifying information.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.