cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer-a-friend rewards not applied

dasa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My wife used the "refer-a-friend" and her number shows up in my account, BUT, no rewards are being applied. This has been going on for a long time now. Please can someone help resolve this issue? The other account is active and in good standing too...referafriend.png

6 REPLIES 6

dasa

These accounts are both over a year old. I don't remember the $10 discount. I did see that the $1 discount was being applied at least for the first couple of months. Then I stopped checking Now I am checking as I want to move another number from Bell to Public, but I see that the discount is not being applied. I will contact the moderator team. Thank you!

dasa

Thank you. I will contact the moderator team.

@dasa wrote:

Hi,

My wife used the "refer-a-friend" and her number shows up in my account, BUT, no rewards are being applied. This has been going on for a long time now. Please can someone help resolve this issue? The other account is active and in good standing too...referafriend.png

This one is interesting. I've never seen someone's account show a refer-a-friend reward total dollar amount being less than the amount of phone numbers listed. This one shouldn't be too difficult to explain to the moderators as it's quite obvious that you should be receiving a $1 discount.

You should have received a text message telling you that you had successfully referred a friend. The number sows up in your account almost instantly along with $1 showing in your Refer a Friend rewards line. The $1 is moved up to your available along with other rewards such as the $2 Autopay credit right at your renewal where it offsets some of the charge to your credit card. Post a screen shot of your billing history after blanking out all personal info.

AE_Collector

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@dasa wrote:

Hi,

How long ago did you activate? Are you sure there were no rewards at all?

Normally, she would receive $10 credit to be applied towards her first plan renewal.

And you would receive $1 credit (off your renewal) every 30 days, as long as both your accounts are active.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dasa  You need to submit a ticket to PM explain what happened and they will investigate.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.