cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a freind

gordie7857
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i sighned up 2 people under my referal code and either one is showing up on my rewards when old way with phone number i never had any problems i want my 2 refersals

5 REPLIES 5

Have your friends checked their accounts for their $10 referal credit? If it isn’t their either then I would guess there is some confusion with zero’s and Letter O or other similar problems. Does that seem possible? 

But maybe there is some other glitch as well.

Terry

gordie7857
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes i was there and used my refer code cause i was one who did it

@gordie7857 

Unless you were there with your friend you have no idea whether your referal code was actually used when they activated. If activated at a dealer and your friend didn’t specifically give your code to use it may not have happened. As was mentioned by @Dunkman  the best question to ask your friend is if they received a text indicating they had received a $10 credit for being referred. If not, something was done incorrectly. If they did get the $10 credit then you need to confirm that YOUR referal code was used, not someone else’s.

Terry

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have noticed that the text to notify a referral has been done does not always come

The best place to check is on self serve and see the $ next to the referral line.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gordie7857 

When did your friends sign up?  Did your friends receive their $10 credit within 24-72 hours?  Usually, you should receive a text with a "new friend" if the referral goes through.  Then in your overview page, under your Friend rewards, the number of friends/dollars saved  should increase by $1 for each friend.  You won't get the actual money until your next renewal date.  

If you did not receive the referral, you will then need to contact moderator.  

Need Help? Let's chat.