cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promo code

himamx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hai, forgot to add a promo code while taking a new sim. how can I add that?

11 REPLIES 11

Allawah

Edited By ShawnC13:  Picture contained account number and referral code.

@darlicious wrote:

A promocode or a referral code? There are no current promocodes for promotions at the moment that I know of....

There have been promo codes in the past (like the ones from RBC and London Drugs) which were not advertised online. At least not until people started talking about them online.

Even the promo codes which were advertised online (like the Diwali and Chinese New Year special promos) were kind of low profile. The sort of thing customers would only stumble upon if they were deliberately searching for holiday discounts or saw advertising in their cultural communities or saw discussions in this community.

There's websites which advertise promo codes and coupon codes, but usually all they list for Public Mobile is discontinued codes from stale flash sales ... or their own personal referral codes so they can score their own discounts with a $10 bribe to takers being paid out of Public Mobile's wallet.

YYCAM

you will have to open a case/Ticket with Moderator and have them apply the code as you already activated the line

@himamx 

Oh were you trying to find your referral code to give to a friend?

himamx

ACTUALLY IT WAS THE REFERRAL CODE

@himamx

The referral code can be found here on self serve landing page ( if the referral code being used has zeros and O's in it, best to copy/paste into your communication to the moderators so as not to confuse the two):

HALIMACS_0-1616282331450.png

@walker1 

There are no promocodes out there currently the OP corrected their inquiry to a referral code. But the current promotion is stackable with the CCS promotion.

That's great to hear you found that promo code on the web to be used with the current stackable plan promo.

himamx

sorry, i mean referral code

@himamx 

A promocode or a referral code? There are no current promocodes for promotions at the moment that I know of....a referral code can be added after the fact by the moderators. Contact them as per @Triguy 's instructions.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.