cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pb70 Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

robharvey2207
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been a customer since Dec 3 2018.  I have not received lotalty reward for December 2019 or January 2020 and there is no indication I will get one for February.

5 REPLIES 5

My start date was Dec 2, 2018, the day before you @robharvey2207 

By 5 or 6 days after Dec 2, 2019 I still had not received the credit into my account to cover my late December renewal I contacted the moderators and they found and fixed the problem. At least it has been showing up for me like clock work ever since....

AE_Collector

@robharvey2207 Is there some significance to there being someone's username in the title of this thread? is that a username that you used to use?

@robharvey2207  There has been an issue with customers who activated in late November, December of 2018 that the system has not been applying loyalty rewards. They currently need to be applied manually with the hopes that it will be fixed soon. Open a ticket with Simon and speak with the moderators to have them applied.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@robharvey2207  it should have started on the January cycle. Have you contacted the moderators? You can do that by clicking on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. 

@robharvey2207 wrote:

I have been a customer since Dec 3 2018.  I have not received lotalty reward for December 2019 or January 2020 and there is no indication I will get one for February.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@robharvey2207  click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot.  Say you want to talk to a human.  The moderators will get back to you probably today and help you with that

Need Help? Let's chat.