cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no bonus for auto pay? @15 $plan ?

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

do we get bonus autopay
with the 15 dollar plan? last month I had 2 dollars on the 25 plan and this month I switched too15 plan but no bonus ????

31 REPLIES 31

dboxtvinfo715

yes STEEP  learning  curve.

I am actively learning on second and third sim, best too add credit card from beginning is my experience 

@dboxtvinfo715  Public mobile can be a steep learning curve. I know ive been there but all you have to do is try and ask for help. We are happy to give you any assistance we can to solve your issue or answer your questions. If we cant the moderators will...theyre only a couple of clicks away (?) You already know how to copy and paste....Im still working on that one....

dboxtvinfo715

yes, thanks. Sorry for late response, I try too 

dboxtvinfo715

Your my google thanks.

if its useless why is it there

dboxtvinfo715

Thanks I have copied and pasted too my email so I can read better

dboxtvinfo715

It's more than 2 days so obviously I need more assistance 

dboxtvinfo715

I have too re read!

thanks so much,

It's a loop hole.

I changed my plan the day before renewal of 4dec. next date is jan4

will leave my plan as is , currently working on second SIM and will  use this thread as help.

@dboxtvinfo715  Keep in mind for future plan changes their are two ways to make a plan change. Immediately or change on next renewal. At any time you can schedule a plan change during your cycle to ocur on your next renewal. You can cancel as well  anytime up until that date. It also allows you to choose a plan that might be limited time only or being eliminated from being offered like the former $10 plan. As long as you schedule it before it expires even if your renewal is after that date.

Because you chose an immediate plan change that caused your autopay reward (and any other ones you might have )to be delayed and applied after renewal. If they don't appear within a couple of days (24 hrs is the standard) then message a moderator by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue  just ask for a human or a rep then follow the prompts to complete the ticket process. Then keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to appear indicating a message from the moderators. Reply to the message supplying any info they may request to verify you but only do that in your private messages. Responding promptly will ensure better service response for your request.

To prevent data wastage enable your data saver and tracker settings. As suggested go thru your apps and turn off all background/foreground usage on all but the most important few. Most do not require it to be on except your OS and Google play and a few that you might use on mobile data like maps, loyalty card apps or banking apps and you can easily keep them restricted until use and turn off again as well as as keeping your mobile data off unless you need to use it. Remember to add your holiday 1gb data ad 400 international minutes add ons  to your account and you can dip into the data if you run out of plan data this month or any month going forward. Your long distance minutes will be used if you go over your plans 100 outgoing minutes so if you would rather use those for actual long distance out of country calls adding the $5/500 min add on is a more economical  choice at $0.01 a minute rather than $0.04 for international minutes. But feel free to use them if you don't know anyone overseas or in the US.

As always you can keep track of all your plans and add ons usage by logging into your account and looking at the overview page where they will appear until they are completely used and you can track them by clicking on "my usage" in the my plan section. I hope this helps you understand your account a little more an feel free to come back and ask any questions you may need answered.

dboxtvinfo715

I only paid 25month 1

Month 2 was 15

only received 2$ don't see any credit in account.  due too change on same day of renewall I switched 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

K so let me try to recap @dboxtvinfo715 

Can you take a look at your payment history.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ 

Expend it for 60 days or more

You activated Nov 4 with 25

You should have payment (credit) of $25 and the credit of $2 also the debit of 10 and 15 for your plan the day. Do your balance would be$2.

The next day or the next week you may have some other credits for referral or similar.

You switched from 25 to 15 effective Dec 04 which is your renewal date. That day you should see credit of $2 then debit $10 and a debit of $5.

If you don't see that please contact moderators

Your next renewal date should be January 3rd

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

also, my account shows 146mb used but after a technician looked at phone in person  kiosk Montreal.  not sure what was done. but definitely 250 MB get burned only with app updates.

I keep using wifi. Ridiculously GB for mobile not worth it on mobile 

Hi @dboxtvinfo715 

That is very small amount of data that we have so you should restrict background data for most of your apps (you can do that from settings/data usage then clicking on an app that used data so it does show up there) and you shouldn't allow your phone to boost WiFi signal with data nor do the upgrades while on data. I keep my data off also most of the time and I remember to turn it off after use. This way I never go over.

The phone data usage should be very close to the counter in your self-serve

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

yeah. I am new and on the go.

I do have difficulty with this platform.

The fault is my own, I don't fully understand the thread,  I am working on it with some help

what is TAG?

Explain how too apply

If you're maybe possibly having language issues then there's always Google Translate.

Click on the link Add tags to the right and you would place a tag on the post. I mostly don't use them. Can't be bothered. Unless there's some kind of reference post. They're for searching.

dboxtvinfo715

thanks so much,  I renew on 4 jan.

Won't change now 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

no hurry, we will see by 4 Jan..

I will keep same plan.

now about 250 MB.

I had too go see kiosk  in Montreal at public mobile and I dunno what was done my internet did not work but my account shows 152 MB used. it must of been the app updates . since then I use wifi

Did your data work when you were on the $25 plan?

If not then you would need to make sure all the APN info is correct.

There are the several places to look to see if those rewards/credits are there or will happen rather than waiting. But oh well.

dboxtvinfo715

yeah. I am new and on the go.

I do have difficulty with this platform.

The fault is my own, I don't fully understand the thread,  I am working on it with some help

what is TAG?

Explain how too apply

dboxtvinfo715

no hurry, we will see by 4 Jan..

I will keep same plan.

now about 250 MB.

I had too go see kiosk  in Montreal at public mobile and I dunno what was done my internet did not work but my account shows 152 MB used. it must of been the app updates . since then I use wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

also, my account shows 146mb used but after a technician looked at phone in person  kiosk Montreal.  not sure what was done. but definitely 250 MB get burned only with app updates.

I should correct...apparently the official delay on those rewards is within 24 hours.

Cost of mobile data is a personal choice. Many people use it as a primary internet connection. That's their business.

dboxtvinfo715

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

I changed plan few days before renewal date autopay 4 of dec previously was with 25 and yes I seen the 2 dollars in account for November but I don't see it yet, sorry for delayed responses I am new

Ok. So you did what's called an immediate plan change rather than running out the other plan. Apparently, rewards are delayed when doing so. How long that delay is? Dunno. (edit: 24 hours)

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page and maybe the payment history after initial activation and we might be able to figure out the flow of money. Blank out personal info of course.

dboxtvinfo715

I changed plan few days before renewal date autopay 4 of dec previously was with 25 and yes I seen the 2 dollars in account for November but I don't see it yet, sorry for delayed responses I am new

dboxtvinfo715

Basically I activated 4th nov with 25$ plan and changed plan 4th Dec.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

it was applied because the first month I payed 25 but received the 2 dollar autopay, it was indicated on account. 

I renewed the following month with 15 plan but don't see the autopay reward.

why would I see it following month ?

Its no big deal, appreciate the help.

next date renewal is 4 jan

When you were on the $25 plan did you change to the $15 before the end of the 30 days of the $25 plan? Or did you change to the $15 plan at the end of 30 days of the $25 plan during the "renewal"?

Did you get the 250MB data? Does it work?

Do you see $2 in the rewards area? Do you see $2 in your payment history? Do you see $2 in your Available Funds?

dboxtvinfo715

it does not appear on account but it did last month,  dec 4 was my new plan of 15$

dboxtvinfo715

it was applied because the first month I payed 25 but received the 2 dollar autopay, it was indicated on account. 

I renewed the following month with 15 plan but don't see the autopay reward.

why would I see it following month ?

Its no big deal, appreciate the help.

next date renewal is 4 jan

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Quote from 

Reward Rules

• If you’ve changed your plan prior to your current plan renewal date, you will receive your Reward credits after you have paid for the new plan, within approximately 24 hours. Rewards will be applied normally from then on.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

do we get bonus autopay
with the 15 dollar plan? last month I had 2 dollars on the 25 plan and this month I switched too15 plan but no bonus ????

@dboxtvinfo715  If the plan change did not occur during your renewal then that would explain why the rewards were not applied. They will be applied on your next renewal.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If you did immediate change it would take a day or so for the rewards to appear in the form of balance. If they don't, please contact the moderators for assistance. Keep an eye during renewal too. Note that your renewal date had shifted.

If you postdated the change please contact moderators asap

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Yes all the current plans are eligible of the autopay bonus.

Did you do an immediate plan change or change at your next renewal?

If you did an immediate plan change, you will have to wait until the next renewal to receive your rewards.

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

do we get bonus autopay

Edit: Looks like threads were merged. Duplicate question and replies.

dboxtvinfo715

do we get bonus autopay

Need Help? Let's chat.