cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new activation for $25 plan but neither promo nor referel bonus received

hima
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi people,

activated $25 plan on dec 25,2019 with referal from my friend ..as it say on public mobile web site about promo -- second monthe free then you activate..and one time credit for buyer and referal are missing ...please advice to solve issue..

thank you in advance

7 REPLIES 7

Jon420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What he said ∆

Jon420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Don't worry you will get your credit once the system processes

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@hima wrote:

hi people,

activated $25 plan on dec 25,2019 with referal from my friend ..as it say on public mobile web site about promo -- second monthe free then you activate..and one time credit for buyer and referal are missing ...please advice to solve issue..

thank you in advance

Don't worry. You will get  $25 within 3 days and  $10 within a month. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Credits and rewards are never received immediately. Check offer details for timelines.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hima 

Read the free month promo details.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/30daysfor0

"Please note the one-time credit will be added to the account within 30 days of activation"

Your will get the $10 one time referral credit within 72 hours after activation.  Usually next morning.

The one-time credits for each person will be received within 72 hours. Your credit for a free 30 days of service will arrive within 30 days.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hima wrote:

hi people,

thank you in advance

You will receive a $25 credit within a few days that will go into your available funds.  You will also receive a $10 credit for being referred.  Your friend should see the $1/20 days showing up in his rewards and will get eth $20 credit within 72 hours

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.