cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

never got my free month or service december promotion

oathone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

both my wife and i signed up in store in december when they were promoting a free sim card and a free month of service.

we got the sim card free of charge

never got the free momth

whats up?

11 REPLIES 11

@oathone wrote:

i will do so.. thanks for the info.. i will try to find the original paper work.. alought i do find it odd that i need to prove the exact date? as if the company doesnt know that already?  

@oathoneYou want to be as thorough as possible and not assume anything. When talking about a retailer things can get messed up, as you already know by not getting the credit. Its even possible they didn't use their own portal and activated you as if they were the customer which would count as an "online" activation and they just gave you the sim card and took the promotion for them selves (not saying they did) But you never know what can / could have happened, so using your receipet as proof of something is the key.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@oathone wrote:

i will do so.. thanks for the info.. i will try to find the original paper work.. alought i do find it odd that i need to prove the exact date? as if the company doesnt know that already?  

You can get the activation date from your account payment history.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@oathone wrote:

i think i signed up dec 21 give or take a day i got the 10$ plan/50 mins

my wife signed up around the 28th of dec and got the 30$/4 gigs of data

What is the amount of available fund on your account overview page?

You should get $10 available fund in your account.  Add $10 referral credit if you activate with a referral.  Add $2 if you enable autopay during activation.

If you refer your wife, her account should have $30 plan cost + $10 referral. Add $2 if you enable autopay during activation.

Also check your payment history about the amount.

Send a private message to moderator for help if you don't see the credit on your payment history.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

oathone

@oathone wrote:

@oathoneYou will want to verify the exact dates on the receipt and have them ready when you contact the moderator team. There may have just been a bug that prevented you from getting it. But before you do can you check (and post screen shots minus your personal details) your available funds, and account transaction history to see if there was a credit given?

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would contact a mod.

oathone

the mobile shop  650 portland street in dartmouth nova scotia

oathone

ya thats the one

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just curious which store did you used?

oathone

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@oathone wrote:

both my wife and i signed up in store in december when they were promoting a free sim card and a free month of service.

we got the sim card free of charge

never got the free momth

whats up?

@oathoneWhat day did you sign up, which plan did you sign up on? It was a 30 day plan? Did you check your available funds / account history? Did you get a text message about the credit?

I presume this is the deal you believe you were getting?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-a-SIM-your-next-30-days-of-service-...

I (and we) can only try to speculate as to why you may not have got the credit, in almost every case there was a stipulation that was not followed, but either way in the end you will have to contact the moderator team by using this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.