cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my referal rewards not get still

jjude2110
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

My name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.I am refer to one of the my friend on 5th of September 2019 ( Thursday)
but I don't get any rewards from public mobile. I already talk with my customer service representative but she told me sent the email to public mobile website...
please check it what happen for that...
I refer that person details
Her Name xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Her mobile # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she before used Kodoo then september 5th 2019 9 Thursday ) switch to Public mobile.
I already sent the message to *611 but they advise me contact by email.

My Public mobile mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please I kindly request check why I don't get the rewards for this referral.

Thanking you for your time

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed
4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jjude2110 

If your referral activate a $25 plan online, Use the ? button at the right hand bottom corner of this page to create a moderator support ticket to resolve the missing credit.

You will not get the one time referral credit if your referral activate $25 plan in store.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jjude2110   Jude, please delete  your post with all that personal information. This is a public forum for all the world to see. 

You will need to contact the moderators with your concerns, we here on the forum are just clients like you and have no access to your account. You can contact the mods by clicking on the ? in the lower right of the screen and leave your message there. They will need your account # and PIN to verify who you are.  DO NOT POST that here.  Cheers

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jjude2110 

Please remove your personal information from this public forum.  

Your friend needs to contact moderator if both of you didn't get the credit.  She is new customer and used your referral code.  Did she activate in store or at home?  If she activated in store, you will not get the bonus $10 credit, just the $1 ongoing monthly credit.  If she activated at home, then you will get $10 and $1 ongoing credit and she should have gotten $20 total credit.  

EDIT:

Your friend's plan had to be $25/month  to qualify for that promo.

Here is the link to the conditions for the promo:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-to-Oct-6-Get-an-extra-10-Credi...

She would need to contact moderator by clicking the quesiton mark on the right lower question mark and start the ticketing process.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jjude2110 

Please edit your post to remove the personal info if you don't want any spam calls as anyone can access your post.

Need Help? Let's chat.