cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my friend rewards disappear??

zhong0591
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

截屏2020-05-23 上午10.20.07.pngwhy last months 16 reward ,this months only 8 reward?????

11 REPLIES 11

My bad to all! Seems my math skills are not as sharp as they used to be lol. Or I need to pay closer attention to the details.

@zhong0591  Yes, that is correct the system problem has been fixed and that has resulted in less rewards than previously given out.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @zhong0591 

Church with each of your friends

If some of them are missing from your referred list give them again your referral code and ask them to contact moderators to fix it

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@zhong0591 wrote:

截屏2020-05-23 上午10.20.07.pngwhy last months 16 reward ,this months only 8 reward?????

Instead of asking “why” I would suggest you do the following. 

1. Record every referral you receive...name, phone number, start date, etc

2. Every 30 days ie. your payment day.....screen print your referrals, phone numbers

3. Compare to list

4. Upgrade list if you see an obvious phone number change 

5. Those that have actually disappeared.....follow up accordingly. 

It’s like your little sideline business. Out of curiosity did you not receive a text saying you lost a referral? The one I lost...I received a text saying so. 

zhong0591
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So there was a system problem before, now it ’s a fix

@kb_mv only 1.00 per reward.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@zhong0591 there are many people experiencing this. If you think your friends are still active then reach out to them. In the future maybe take a screenshot if your list. 

Public Mobile is cleaning up accounts seemingly there was a bug in the system that was doubling up on referrals. 

Have a great day!

@kb_mv wrote:

@zhong0591 

If you click on Rewards on the home page of your account and then "Total Rewards Earned" you can see the last 4 numbers of each active account (phone numbers) you referred. Perhaps some have let their accounts lapse?

If you see 8 numbers there then you need to submit a ticket to the mods. If you only see 4 and are sure that all 8 referrals are still active, again you will need to contact a mod.

@kb_mv, if there are 8 numbers still showing then it is correct as it is $1 per referral.  If there are only 4 I would expect the reward to be reduced even more.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@zhong0591 there was a loophole in the system that allowed inactive and dormant  accounts to still gove the refer a friend credit. PM closed them. Check the last 4 digits of the 8 numbers remaining. If you feel that there should be more. Contact a moderator about it. Stay safe. 

Use the screenshot to see where to go.  Click on the arrow.

20200512_193955.jpg

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@zhong0591 

If you click on Rewards on the home page of your account and then "Total Rewards Earned" you can see the last 4 numbers of each active account (phone numbers) you referred. Perhaps some have let their accounts lapse?

If you see 8 numbers there then you need to submit a ticket to the mods. If you only see 4 and are sure that all 8 referrals are still active, again you will need to contact a mod.

mikeeremut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your friends have to remain active on the public mobile account.  Maybe some of them have cancelled their memberships.

Need Help? Let's chat.