cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my autopay reward was not credited to my monthly payment

davidcoast
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my autopay reward was not credited to my monthly payment.  how do i fix this and get my reward?

4 REPLIES 4

davidcoast
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

than you.  i rechecked everything and all is good.  was doing maths wrong.  LOL!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@davidcoast wrote:

my autopay reward was not credited to my monthly payment.  how do i fix this and get my reward?

@davidcoast  Sometimes if you use the lost/stolen option there is a possibility that AutoPay rewards might not get credited. I'm assuming that you checked to make sure AutoPay is enabled on your account and also you checked your payment history and the reward is not showing up correct? If that is the case you need to let Public Mobile know and they will fix it for you. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • If you set up AutoPay at activation, your first AutoPay reward will be automatically credited to your Self-Serve account after activation. After that, you will receive an AutoPay reward at each renewal date before payment is processed.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@davidcoast If your plan renewed successfully, autopay rewards must've been added to your account and used to renew your plan. Review your payment history and see how much you actually paid from your pocket. It should be plan amount due minus the rewards. 

Need Help? Let's chat.