cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing rewards

dreamboats198
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I need to check where my rewards points are being used for. I should have got more than what I see in my balance. How do I go about this request? 

10 REPLIES 10

mynewhome

You can see a summary in "MY ACCOUNT" (upper right hand corner) "Overview"

joedf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Yeah I want to ask something about this too...

My Rewards
Loyalty Reward $0
AutoPay Reward ($2)
Community Reward $0
Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)

My rewards didn't apply for April....
In the payment history, all I see is this "Apr 8, 2019 System issue/ Problème du système" and no Auto-pay or Referral bonus was applied, but it says it for previous months... I got charged extra on my credit card compared to my usual balance even tho the plan wasn't changed...

@dreamboats198 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. There were some rewards earned at the time of enrollment and auto pay which I don't see now. Is there a number to speak to someone about this? 

Public Mobile does not have a phone number for customers to call.  All contact is done by sending Moderator_Team a private message.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@dreamboats198 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. There were some rewards earned at the time of enrollment and auto pay which I don't see now. Is there a number to speak to someone about this? 

No there is no number to speak to someone..but here with the moderator acn help you with that..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 give them details of your questions. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

dreamboats198

There were some rewards I got for enrollment and auto pay . how do I speak to someone about this

dreamboats198

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dreamboats198 I hope you got your missing rewards.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dreamboats198 wrote:

Hi, I need to check where my rewards points are being used for. I should have got more than what I see in my balance. How do I go about this request? 

Hi @dreamboats198 , there are four different rewards (listed below), which one are you referring to?  When you log into your self-serve account, what amounts are you seeing?

Loyalty

Autopay

Community

Refer-a-Friend

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dreamboats198  What rewards are you specifically not seeing? To see the details, go to My Rewards page. If you want to see how they are being used, go to Payment History and that will show you how it is added to your available balance before renewing your plan. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dreamboats198 wrote:

What rewards are you talking about?  Community rewards or referral credits?  Referral credits will show up in available funds and not rewards.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.