cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing reward

Vazir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't received my $20.00 reward for friend referal.

Also, I have been charged $16.95 on my credit card when I am supposed to get 1 month free.

18 REPLIES 18

@Vazir  If the friend you referred activated before 7am pt. on January 2nd you may be able to appeal to the moderators for the $20 bonus referral credit. But you would have to be able to prove the time of the activation. The promotion announcement thread wad not moved and updated with an expiry date before that time so public mobile technically has to honour the deal.

@ilonah  The question the OP asked has been explained and answered so a moderator is not needed. That's the whole point of the community is to help figure out the solution without having to contacting a moderator. If the issue is something only a moderator can do (like adding a credit or reward) then we direct the OP to contact them.

But you are trying and learning....thats what participating on the community is all about. In time you will get the hang of it. Your contributions are appreciated.

ilonah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would send an email to the moderator, as they are really good at clearing this up. I did notice that the reward does take sometime to arrive, it isn't immediate. 

Good luck. 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes it is $15- 2nd month free +10 One time credit +2 autopay.  The only thing missing is th $1 for your friend that used your referral code.  And this is shown in my accounts under rewards.

@Vazir wrote:

My balance has been and still is $27.00 (15+10+2).  Do you think that's correct ?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Vazir wrote:

My balance has been and still is $27.00 (15+10+2).  Do you think that's correct ?

@Vazir 

Log into your account. Click "view payment history" then next page on drop down select 30 days then click search.

You can see if everything has been applied according.

Screenshot_20200114_152753.jpg

@LovesToPM  thanks for correcting me was not paying attention oops.

@Vazir  If you referred someone $20 credit expired dec 31 2019 so you did not qualify. As LovesToPm mentioned you're only entitled to $1 referral award per 30 days as long as your friend is active.

If you were referred by someone you should have received a $10 credit within 72 hours if you put your friends referral code in at sign up. If you did not do that you will have to contact moderators to inform them you were referred by so and so and provide your friends info.

Vazir

@Jb456 wrote:

If your join date was January 2nd. Your entitled to the 2ns month free as that offer ended January 3rd.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

The referral for $20 expired December 31st 2019 so you did not qualify but you should have received $10 if your friend put your referral code in at signup. Of he did not he has to contact moderators to inform them that he was referred by you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/For-a-limited-time-Get-an-extra-20-Cred...

In this case, only his friend who he referred will receive the $10 credit. The OP will receive reoccurring $1 credit for every renewal (as long as his friend's account remains active).

zblackma

Correction. The second month free expired as stated above on January 3. You will get the $15 within 1 month. 

@zblackma wrote:

Sorry, both of the promos that you mentioned expired before you signed up. Based upon your registration date, you are only eligible for a $10 One time credit if you were referred here by someone and the $1 monthly credit for The friend that used your referral code. You usually see them within 72 hours.

@Vazir wrote:

Thanks.  I joined Jan. 02 so how long before I get one month free ?  And if I have available funds in my account how do I get the benifit ?

@Vazir wrote:

Thanks.  I joined Jan. 02 so how long before I get one month free ?  And if I have available funds in my account how do I get the benifit ?

The second month free promo ended on January 3rd 2020 (as per this announcement).

So you should be receiving a credit (within 30 days) equal to the cost of your plan when you activated.

As for the $20 referral credit, that ended on December 31 2019.

If your join date was January 2nd. Your entitled to the 2ns month free as that offer ended January 3rd.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

The referral for $20 expired December 31st 2019 so you did not qualify but you should have received $10 if your friend put your referral code in at signup. Of he did not he has to contact moderators to inform them that he was referred by you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/For-a-limited-time-Get-an-extra-20-Cred...

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

When did your friend sign up?

Does their (4 last digits of the) number show up in the list of referrals and did you get the sms that referral was made. It's possible that something went wrong during their signup so they don't show.

If they don't show in the list they will have to contact moderators with your referral code, ask them if they got their $10 referral credit within 72 hours.

If they do show in the list and did sign up during the promotion and you don't see your $20 traction in the payment history, please contact moderators.

Is that your first or second cycle that you are referring to?

If you signed up during the promo You should have received $10 if you were referred (if you didn't get that credit you should contact moderators with your friend's referral code) within 72 hours, $15 within 30 days and $2 (autopay)on  the spot plus another $2 at the renewal. So you should  have $27 going into renewal and have balance of $14 after. Without autopay that would be 25 before and $12 after.

Can you check your payment history to verify how much you did get if any. Also what is your balance now? It did happen before that there is enough balance to cover for plan but for some reason autopay still executes. If that's your case, you will have to alert moderators about it, they can fix it. The payment should first go from the balance then the rest should go on the card

zblackma

Sorry, both of the promos that you mentioned expired before you signed up. Based upon your registration date, you are only eligible for a $10 One time credit if you were referred here by someone and the $1 monthly credit for The friend that used your referral code. You usually see them within 72 hours.

@Vazir wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

When did you refer a friend. The friend would have had to put your referral code in at sign up. If they did not they would have to contact moderators to get them to apply it manually by informing them that they were referred by you. Log into your self serve account and give your friend your referral code which is on right hand side.Simon.JPG

As for your other question. When did you sign up?...to see if you qualied. It's not first month free it's its second month free that a credit in 30 days will be applied to your account to cover your second month plan bill.

EDIT. As you signed up January 2rd The $20 referral bonus  credit expired on Dec 31 2019...you should have recieved a $10 credit. Check your self serve account if you have a balance.

Vazir

Onyxj

I had an issue with missing rewards and contacted a Moderator. It was cleared up in no time. For account issues like that, you will have to contact a Moderator.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are asking about second month free then it takes 30 business days for the credit.

• Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 

Did your friend sign up before Dec. 31st as the offer has exipred for the $20 credit for referrals ?

• The extra one-time $20 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s activation.  

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chart wih Simin - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

zblackma

Did you sign up in December between the 20th  to Jan 1? Then the second month is free. And you should have gotten a $15 credit in your account. Did your friend get the $10 One time credit? And did the friend sign up before Jan 1? The end of $20 promo? If the friend signed up after, then you only get the $1 off monthly reward. The solution would be to contact a moderator. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to Simon the autobot. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. 

@Vazir wrote:

I haven't received my $20.00 reward for friend referal.

Also, I have been charged $16.95 on my credit card when I am supposed to get 1 month free.

Need Help? Let's chat.